Report NEP-EVO-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NISHIMURA, Takeshi & OKADA, Akira & SHIRATA, Yasuhiro, 2015. "Evolution of Fairness and Group Formation in Multi-Player Ultimatum Games," Discussion Papers 2015-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & Martin Halla & Alexandra Posekany & Gerald J. Pruckner & Thomas Schober, 2014. "The Quantity and Quality of Children: A Semi-Parametric Bayesian IV Approach," CDL Aging, Health, Labor working papers 1501, The Christian Doppler (CD) Laboratory Aging, Health, and the Labor Market, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola, 2015. "Culture and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandros Rigos & Heinrich H. Nax, 2015. "Assortativity evolving from social dilemmas," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Leander Heldring & James A. Robinson & Sebastian Vollmer, 2015. "Monks, Gents and Industrialists: The Long-Run Impact of the Dissolution of the English Monasteries," NBER Working Papers 21450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Okoye, Dozie & Pongou, Roland, 2015. "Sea Change: The Competing Long-Run Impacts of the Transatlantic Slave Trade and Missionary Activity in Africa," MPRA Paper 66221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jasmina Arifovic & B. Curtis Eaton & Graeme Walker, "undated". "The Coevolution of Beliefs and Networks," Working Papers 2015-18, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 10 Aug 2015.
- De-Silva, Tiloka & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2015. "Fertility Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.