Report NEP-MIC-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Information and Volatility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1928R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2014.
- Gadi Barlevy & Fernando Alvarez, 2014. "Mandatory Disclosure and Financial Contagion," 2014 Meeting Papers 115, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yamashita, Takuro, 2014. "Implementation in Weakly Undominated Strategies, with Applications to Auctions and Bilateral Trade," TSE Working Papers 14-513, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Britz, V. & Herings, P.J.J. & Predtetchinski, A., 2016. "Equilibrium delay and non-existence of equilibrium in unanimity bargaining games," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Alexander Matros & Alex Possajennikov, 2014. "Common Value Allocation Mechanisms with Private Information: Lotteries or Auctions?," Discussion Papers 2014-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Yeung, Timothy, 2014. "A Cheap-talk Model with Multiple Free-riding Audiences: Reference to Global Environmental Protections," TSE Working Papers 14-503, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Thierry Chauveau, 2016. "Stochastic dominance, risk and disappointment: a synthesis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01025102, HAL.
- Irit Nowik & Shmuel Zamir, 2014. "On the risk in deviating from Nash equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series dp664, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Javier Rivas Ruiz, 2013. "Private Agenda and Re-Election Incentives," Department of Economics Working Papers 14/13, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- David Andolfatto & Ed Nosal & Bruno Sultanum, 2014. "Preventing bank runs," Working Papers 2014-21, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mark Armstrong, 2014. "Search and Ripoff Externalities," Economics Series Working Papers 715, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lionel de Boisdeffre, 2013. "Price revelation and existence of equilibrium in a private belief economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01053471, HAL.
- Andrew McLennan, 2014. "Fixed Points of Parameterized Perturbations," Discussion Papers Series 526, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Martin Kaae Jensen & Alexandros Rigos, 2014. "Evolutionary Games with Group Selection," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/09, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Le Breton, Michel & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2014. "Influence Vs. Utility in the Evaluation of Voting Rules: A New Look at the Penrose Formula," TSE Working Papers 14-511, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dewenter, Ralf & Rösch, Jürgen, 2014. "Net Neutrality and the Incentives (Not) to Exclude Competitors," Working Paper 149/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Marco Mariotti & Roberto Veneziani, 2014. "The Liberal Ethics of Non-Interference and the Pareto Principle," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201404, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 01 Apr 2014.