Net Neutrality and the Incentives (Not) to Exclude Competitors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dewenter Ralf & Rösch Jürgen, 2016. "Net Neutrality and the Incentives (Not) to Exclude Competitors," Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 67(2), pages 209-229, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neute, Nadine & Budzinski, Oliver, 2016. "Ökonomische Anmerkungen zur aktuellen Netzneutralitätspolitik in den USA," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 100, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Juliane Fudickar, 2015. "Net Neutrality, Vertical Integration, and Competition Between Content Providers," Working Papers 2015014, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:358-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broos, Sébastien & Gautier, Axel, 2014. "Competing one-way essential complements: the forgotten side of net neutrality," CORE Discussion Papers 2014064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jan KRÄMER & Michael WOHLFARTH, 2015. "Regulating Over-the-Top Service Providers in Two-Sided Content Markets: Insights from the Economic Literature," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(99), pages 71-90, 3rd quart.
- Dewenter Ralf & Lüth Hendrik, 2015. "Eine alternative Definition von Suchneutralität / An alternative definition of search neutrality," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 221-242, January.
More about this item
Keywordsnet neutrality; competition; Internet service providers;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-08-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-COM-2014-08-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2014-08-16 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAW-2014-08-16 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2014-08-16 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2014-08-16 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2014-08-16 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2014-08-16 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:vhsuwp:2014_149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Bekcmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egbwhde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.