Net Neutrality and the Incentives (Not) to Exclude Competitors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dewenter Ralf & Rösch Jürgen, 2016. "Net Neutrality and the Incentives (Not) to Exclude Competitors," Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 67(2), pages 209-229, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mir, T.A., 2012. "The law of the leading digits and the world religions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(3), pages 792-798.
- David Giles, 2007.
"Benford's law and naturally occurring prices in certain ebaY auctions,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 157-161.
- David E. Giles, 2005. "Benford’s Law and Naturally Occurring Prices in Certain ebaY Auctions," Econometrics Working Papers 0505, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Andreas Diekmann, 2007.
"Not the First Digit! Using Benford's Law to Detect Fraudulent Scientif ic Data,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 321-329.
- Andreas Diekmann, 2005. "Not the First Digit! Using Benford’s Law to Detect Fraudulent Scientific Data," Others 0507001, EconWPA.
- Andreas Diekmann, 2012. "Making Use of â€œBenfordâ€™s Lawâ€ for the Randomized Response Technique," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 41(2), pages 325-334, May.
- Ben Jann, 2005. "RRLOGIT: Stata module to estimate logistic regression for randomized response data," Statistical Software Components S456203, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 12 May 2011.
- Marc Höglinger & Ben Jann & Andreas Diekmann, 2014. "Sensitive Questions in Online Surveys: An Experimental Evaluation of the Randomized Response Technique and the Crosswise Model," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 9, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences, revised 24 Jun 2014.
- Kundt, Thorben C. & Misch, Florian & Nerré, Birger, 2013. "Re-assessing the merits of measuring tax evasions through surveys: Evidence from Serbian firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- U. N. Umesh & Robert A. Peterson, 1991. "A Critical Evaluation of the Randomized Response Method," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 20(1), pages 104-138, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juliane Fudickar, 2015. "Net Neutrality, Vertical Integration, and Competition Between Content Providers," Working Papers 2015014, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Dewenter Ralf & Lüth Hendrik, 2015. "Eine alternative Definition von Suchneutralität / An alternative definition of search neutrality," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 221-242, January.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:358-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broos, Sébastien & Gautier, Axel, 2014. "Competing one-way essential complements: the forgotten side of net neutrality," CORE Discussion Papers 2014064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Neute, Nadine & Budzinski, Oliver, 2016. "Ökonomische Anmerkungen zur aktuellen Netzneutralitätspolitik in den USA," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 100, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Jan KRÄMER & Michael WOHLFARTH, 2015. "Regulating Over-the-Top Service Providers in Two-Sided Content Markets: Insights from the Economic Literature," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(99), pages 71-90, 3rd quart.
More about this item
Keywordsnet neutrality; competition; Internet service providers;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-08-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-COM-2014-08-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2014-08-16 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAW-2014-08-16 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2014-08-16 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2014-08-16 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2014-08-16 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2014-08-16 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:vhsuwp:2014_149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Bekcmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egbwhde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .