Report NEP-HPE-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2017. "Richard H. Thaler: Integrating Economics with Psychology," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2017-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2017. "Richard H. Thaler: Easy money or a golden pension? Integrating economics and psychology," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2017-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2017. "The general theory at 80: reflections on the history and enduring relevance of Keynes? economics," FMM Working Paper 07-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Hart, Oliver, 2016. "Interview with 2016 Laureate in Economics Oliver Hart," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2016-5, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Holmström, Bengt, 2016. "Interview with 2016 Economics Laureate Bengt Holmström," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2016-6, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Anderson, Richard G., 2017. "Should you choose to do so...: A replication paradigm," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-79, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hannes Rusch, 2017. "Shared Intentions: Collaboration Evolving," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201739, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Florian Herold & Christoph Kuzmics, 2017. "The evolution of taking roles," Graz Economics Papers 2017-09, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Common Dreams, Different Circumstances: Lessons from Contemporary Development Economics," MPRA Paper 81899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathalie Monnet & Ugo Panizza, 2017. "A Note on the Economics of Philanthropy," IHEID Working Papers 19-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Jensen, Martin Kaae & Rigos, Alexandros, 2017. "Evolutionary Games and Matching Rules," Working Papers 2017:11, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 06 Mar 2018.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Kerim Keskin & Çağrı Sağlam, 2017. "Organizational Refinements of Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-25, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- McCullough, Bruce D., 2017. "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Despite evidence to the contrary, the American Economic Review concluded that all was well with its archive," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-78, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Willem Boshoff & Johannes Paha, 2017. "The Law and Economics of List Price Collusion," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201740, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Shuige Liu, 2017. "A Note on Gale, Kuhn, and Tucker's Reductions of Zero-Sum Games," Papers 1710.02326, arXiv.org.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2017. "The fallacy of the globalization trilemma: reframing the political economy of globalization and implications for democracy," FMM Working Paper 08-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Simon Deakin, 2017. "Tony Lawson's Theory of the Corporation: Towards a Social Ontology of Law," Working Papers wp491, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Boontarika Paphawasit & Çiğdem Börke Tunalı, 2017. "Nobel Beauty," Working Paper series 17-27, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.