Should you choose to do so...: A replication paradigm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2007.
"Viewpoint: Replication in economics,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(3), pages 715-733, August.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2007. "Viewpoint: Replication in economics," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 40(3), pages 715-733, August.
- Maren Duvendack & Richard Palmer-Jones & W. Robert Reed, 2017.
"What Is Meant by "Replication" and Why Does It Encounter Resistance in Economics?,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 46-51, May.
- Maren Duvendack & Richard Palmer-Jones & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "What is Meant by ‘Replication’ and Why Does It Encounter Resistance in Economics?," Working Papers in Economics 16/34, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2017.
"Replication in Labor Economics: Evidence from Data, and What It Suggests,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 37-40, May.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2016. "Replication in Labor Economics: Evidence from Data, and What It Suggests," IZA Discussion Papers 10403, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richard G. Anderson & William G. Dewald, 1994. "Replication and scientific standards in economics a decade later: the impact of JMCB project," Working Papers 1994-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James Payne & George Waters, 2008. "Interest rate pass through and asymmetric adjustment: evidence from the federal funds rate operating target period," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(11), pages 1355-1362.
- Gregory, Allan W. & Hansen, Bruce E., 1996.
"Residual-based tests for cointegration in models with regime shifts,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 99-126, January.
- Allan Gregory & Bruce E. Hansen, 1992. "Residual-based Tests For Cointegration In Models With Regime Shifts," Working Paper 862, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Gregory, A.W. & Hansen, B.E., 1992. "Residual-Based Tests for Cointegration in Models with Regime Shifts," RCER Working Papers 335, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Mauricio Romero, 2017. "Incentives for Replication in Economics," NBER Working Papers 23576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2017-10-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.