|Carlos Larrain Claro|
Departamento de Economía Santiago, Chile
Facultad de Economía y Empresa
Universidad Diego Portales
: +56(2) 213-0177
Santa Clara 797, Huechuruba, Santiago
RePEc:edi:deudpcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- José Fernández & Matteo Pazzona, 2015. "Evaluating the Spillover Effects of the Plan Colombia in Ecuador," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/667, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- José Ignacio Hernández & Alistair Hunt & Matteo Pazzona & Felipe Vásquez Lavín, 2018. "Protest treatment and its impact on the WTP and WTA estimates for theft and robbery in the UK," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 468-484.
- Buonanno, Paolo & Pazzona, Matteo, 2014. "Migrating mafias," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 75-81.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Buonanno, Paolo & Pazzona, Matteo, 2014.
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 75-81.
- Annalisa Scognamiglio, 2015. "When the Mafia Comes to Town," CSEF Working Papers 404, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Alessandro Flamini & Babak Jahanshahi, 2017. "Organized Crime and Human Capital," DEM Working Papers Series 143, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Roberto Ganau & Andres Rodrigues-Pose, 2017.
"Industrial Clusters, Organized Crime and Productivity Growth in Italian SMEs,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1719, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- Ganau, Roberto & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "Industrial Clusters, Organized Crime and Productivity Growth in Italian SMEs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Le Moglie & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2017. ""Mafia Inc.": when godfathers become entrepreneurs," ECON - Working Papers 251, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Alessandro Flamini & Babak Jahanshahi, 2017. "Organized Crime and Technology," DEM Working Papers Series 136, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Matteo Pazzona should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.