|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2016 Department of Economics; University of Minnesota (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Radek Paluszynski, 2017.
"Learning about Debt Crises,"
2017 Meeting Papers
1602, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Silvia Marchesi & Tania Masi, 2018.
"Life After Default: Private vs. Official Sovereign Debt Restructurings,"
Development Working Papers
437, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 04 Jun 2018.
- Silvia Marchesi, 2016. "Life after default? Private vs. official sovereign debt restructurings," Development Working Papers 398, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 26 Aug 2016.
- Silvia, Marchesi & Tania, Masi, 2017. "Life after default: Private vs. official sovereign debt restructurings," Working Papers 370, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 22 Sep 2017.
- Silvia Marchesi & Tania Masi, 2018. "Life After Default: Private vs. Official Sovereign Debt Restructurings," Development Working Papers 437, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 04 Jun 2018.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Radek Paluszynski should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.