(80%) Department of Agricultural Economics Lexington, Kentucky (United States)
University of Kentucky
: (859) 257-5762
400 Agricultural Engineering Bldg., Lexington, KY 40546-0276
RePEc:edi:daukyus (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Department of Agricultural Economics Tehran, Iran
University of Tehran
RePEc:edi:dagutit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Nemati, Mehdi, 2016. "Relationship among Energy, Bioenergy, and Agricultural Commodity Prices: Re-Considering Structural Changes," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229793, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Buck, Steven & Nemati, Mehdi & Sunding, David, 2016. "The Welfare Consequences of the 2015 California Drought Mandate: Evidence from New Results on Monthly Water Demand," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236049, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nemati, Mehdi & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2016. "Dynamics of Price Adjustment in Qualitatively Differentiated Markets in the U.S.: The Case of Organic and Conventional Apples," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229950, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nemati, Mehdi & Hu, Wuyang & Reed, Michael, 2016. "Are Free Trade Agreements Good for the Environment? A Panel Data Analysis," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235631, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nemati, Mehdi & Zheng, Yuqing & Hu, Wuyang, 2016. "ISO-14001 Standard and Firms’ Environmental Performance: Evidence from the U.S. Transportation Equipment Manufacturers," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235645, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Buck, Steven & Nemati, Mehdi & Sunding, David, 2016.
"The Welfare Consequences of the 2015 California Drought Mandate: Evidence from New Results on Monthly Water Demand,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts
236049, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nemati, Mehdi & Buck, Steven & Soldati, Hilary, 2017. "The Effect of Social and Consumption Analytics on Residential Water Demand," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252738, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (3) 2016-06-04 2016-06-04 2016-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2016-05-14 2016-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2016-05-14
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2016-06-04
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2016-05-14
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2016-06-04
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mehdi Nemati should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.