Report NEP-MKT-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nemati, Mehdi & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2016. "Dynamics of Price Adjustment in Qualitatively Differentiated Markets in the U.S.: The Case of Organic and Conventional Apples," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229950, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nava, Francesco & Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2014. "Sales and collusion in a market with storage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55936, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Victoria, Rachel & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2016. "Economic And Demographic Factors Affecting The Consumer Demand For Superfruit Beverages In The United States," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229881, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kharchenko, Alina, 2016.
"Ребрендинг, Как Одна Из Стратегий Маркетинга
[Re-branding as one of the marketing strategies]," MPRA Paper 71169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonnet, Céline & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Corre, Tifenn, 2016. "An environmental tax towards more sustainable food consumption: empirical evidence of the French meat and marine food consumption," TSE Working Papers 16-639, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Adalja, Aaron & Hansen, James & Towe, Charles & Tselepidakis, Elina, 2014. "An Examination of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Local Products," Working Papers 36, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Everett, Connie N. & Boyer, Christopher N. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Hughes, David W. & Velandia, Margarita M., 2016. "Tennessee Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Tennessee Wine," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235178, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:ags:aaea16:235142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Egorova, Veronika, 2016.
"Особенности И Эффективные Методы Партизанского Маркетинга
[Features and effective methods of guerrilla marketing]," MPRA Paper 71161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur Lewbel & Krishna Pendakur, 2015. "Unobserved Preference Heterogeneity in Demand Using Generalized Random Coefficients," Discussion Papers dp15-12, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Aliu, Armando & Cilginoglu, Hakki & Özkan, Ömer & Aliu, Dorian, 2016. "Medical Tourism Market And Inter-Stakeholders’ Relations In Turkey: A Comparative Investigation From Reverse Innovation And Destination Governance Viewpoint," EconStor Conference Papers 140617, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Umeze, Gerald E. & Ohen, Susan B., 2015. "Marketing Mix Strategies and Entrepreneurial Competence: Evidence from Micro Restaurants in Calabar Metropolis, Cross River State, Nigeria," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211928, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhang, Ruojin, 2016. "The Effects of Residue Tolerance on Pesticide Use, Hop Marketing and Social Welfare," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235155, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rifin, Amzul & Suprehatin & Suryana, Rita Nurmalina & Akbar, Indra Dilana, 2015. "Marketing Channel Choice of Cocoa Farmers in Madiun Regency, East Java, Indonesia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212290, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Williams, Angelica & Coble, Keith H. & Williams, Brian & Dicks, Michael & Knippenberg, Ross, 2016. "Consumer Preferences for Pet Health Insurance," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230144, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mark J. McCabe & Christopher M. Snyder, 2016. "Open Access as a Crude Solution to a Hold-up Problem in the Two-Sided Market for Academic Journals," NBER Working Papers 22220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertsch, Christoph & Calcagno, Claudio & Le Quement, Mark, 2014. "Systematic bailout guarantees and tacit coordination," Working Paper Series 289, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Zanxin Wang & Jin Wan, 2016. "Using Water Hyacinth to Clean up Pollution: A Case Study from China," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb20160443, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Samy Belaïd & Norchène Bendahmane & Jérôme Lacoeuilhe, 2016. "Comprendre la perception des MDD en Tunisie : une approche comparative avec la France," Post-Print hal-01301775, HAL.
- Minten, Bart J. & Legesse, Ermias & Beyene, Seneshaw & Werako, Tadesse, 2015. "Feeding Africa's cities: The case of the Supply Chain of Teff to Addis Ababa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212465, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang Chunhua & Zhang Changdong, 2016. "Environmental Satisfaction among Residents in Chinese Cities," EEPSEA Research Report rr20160326, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2016.
- Neill, Clinton L. & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Lusk, Jayson, 2016. "Is the Grass Really Greener across the State Line? A Regional Analysis of State Branding Programs," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235212, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Banerjee, Arindam & Banerjee, Tanushri, 2016. "A Practical Note on Predictive Analytics Usage in Marketing Applications," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-05-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2016. "Persuasion and Gender: Experimental Evidence from Two Political Campaigns," IZA Discussion Papers 9906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincenzo Galasso & Tommaso Nannicini, 2016. "Persuasion and Gender: Experimental Evidence from Two Political Campaigns," Working Papers 575, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Sophie D. Walsh & Zlata Bruckauf & Tania Gaspar & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Adolescents at Risk: Psychosomatic health complaints, low life satisfaction, excessive sugar consumption and their relationship with cumulative risks," Papers inwopa844, Innocenti Working Papers.