|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute for Social Research (ISR) Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
University of Michigan
RePEc:edi:isumius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- McWay, Ryan & Prabhakar, Pallavi & Ellis, Ayo, 2022. "The Impact of Early Childhood Development Interventions on Children’s Health in Developing Countries: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2022, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- McWay, Ryan & Saona, Paolo & Muro, Laura & Jara, Mauricio, 2019. "Contrasting Incentives for Earnings Management: Board Activity and Board Remuneration in Spanish Firms," OSF Preprints xgn3y, Center for Open Science.
- Ryan McWay, 2022. "Cruising Through School: General Equilibrium Effects of Cruise Ship Arrivals on Employment and Education," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 67(1), pages 5-23, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- McWay, Ryan & Saona, Paolo & Muro, Laura & Jara, Mauricio, 2019.
"Contrasting Incentives for Earnings Management: Board Activity and Board Remuneration in Spanish Firms,"
xgn3y, Center for Open Science.
- Mariano González-Sánchez & Eva M. Ibáñez Jiménez & Ana I. Segovia San Juan, 2021. "Board of Directors’ Remuneration, Employee Costs, and Layoffs: Evidence from Spain," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-10, July.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ryan McWay should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.