- Inoue, Atsushi & Kuo, Chun-Hung & Rossi, Barbara, 2014.
"Identifying the Sources of Model Misspecification,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atsushi Inoue & Chun-Huong Kuo & Barbara Rossi, 2015. "Identifying the Sources of Model Misspecification," Working Papers 821, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Atsushi Inoue & Chun-Hung Kuo & Barbara Rossi, 2015. "Identifying the sources of model misspecification," Economics Working Papers 1479, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chun-Hung Kuo & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2014. "Fiscal Stimulus and Unemployment Dynamics," Working Papers EMS_2014_05, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Chun-Hung Kuo & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2014.
"Fiscal Stimuli in the Form of Job Creation Subsidies,"
EMS_2014_06, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Kuo, Chun-Hung & Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2015. "Fiscal stimuli in the form of job creation subsidies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 267-284.
- Moody Chu & Chun-Hung Kuo & Matthew Lin, 2013. "Tensor Spline Approximation in Economic Dynamics with Uncertainties," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 175-198, August.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (4) 2014-05-17 2014-06-07 2015-01-09 2015-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2015-01-09. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2015-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2014-05-17 2014-06-07 2015-01-09 2015-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2014-05-17 2014-06-07. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chun-Hung Kuo should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.