Report NEP-PBE-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:485510 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javier Andrés & J.E. Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2014. "Instruments, rules and household debt: the effects of fiscal policy," Working Papers 1401, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2014. "The Political Economy of Tax Incentives for Investment in the Dominican Republic: “Doctoring the Ball”," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 322, OECD Publishing.
- Stephen G. Dimmock & William C. Gerken & Zoran Ivković & Scott J. Weisbenner, 2014. "Capital Gains Lock-In and Governance Choices," NBER Working Papers 20176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elinder, Mikael & Persson, Lovisa, 2014. "Property taxation, bounded rationality and housing prices," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2014:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Germà Bel & Jordi Rosell, 2014. "“Public and Private Production in a Mixed Delivery System: Regulation, Competition and Costs”," IREA Working Papers 201418, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
- Chun-Hung Kuo & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2014. "Fiscal Stimuli in the Form of Job Creation Subsidies," Working Papers EMS_2014_06, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Olivier Giovannoni, 2014. "What Do We Know About the Labor Share and the Profit Share? Part III: Measures and Structural Factors," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_805, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jonathan Portes, 2014. "Issues in the Design of Fiscal Policy Rules," NIESR Discussion Papers 429, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Olivier Giovannoni, 2014. "Income Distribution Macroeconomics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_807, Levy Economics Institute.
- Roberto Perotti, 2014. "Defense Government Spending Is Contractionary, Civilian Government Spending Is Expansionary," NBER Working Papers 20179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 5/01. "At What Age Do University Students Earn Their First Degree?," Education Indicators in Focus 23, OECD Publishing.