Report NEP-DGE-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chun-Hung Kuo & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2014. "Fiscal Stimuli in the Form of Job Creation Subsidies," Working Papers EMS_2014_06, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Stephen Cole & Fabio Milani, 2014. "The Misspecification of Expectations in New Keynesian Models: A DSGE-VAR Approach," Working Papers 131407, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Suverato, Davide, 2014. "Export and the Labor Market: a Dynamic Model with on-the-job Search," Discussion Papers in Economics 20919, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Muliere, Pietro & Suverato, Davide, 2014. "Income and Wealth Distributions in a Population of Heterogeneous Agents," Discussion Papers in Economics 20928, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David Berger & Joseph Vavra, 2014. "Consumption Dynamics During Recessions," NBER Working Papers 20175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2014. "Intertemporal equilibrium with production: bubbles and efficiency," Working Papers 2014-306, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín & Jose Ignacio García Pérez & Sergi Jiménez Martín, 2014. "Delaying the normal and early retirement ages in Spain: behavioural and welfare consequences for employed and unemployed workers," Working Papers 14.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Javier Diaz Gimenez & Julian Diaz Saavedra, 2014. "The Future of Spanish Pensions," ThE Papers 14/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Philippe Bacchetta & Kenza Benhima, 2014. "Corporate Saving in Global Rebalancing," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 14.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Farid Mkouar & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Long-Term Investment with Stochastic Interest and Inflation Rates Incompleteness and Compensating Variation," Working Papers 2014-301, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.