Report NEP-MAC-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Krueger & Kurt Mitman & Fabrizio Perri, 2016. "Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity," Staff Report 529, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Krueger, Dirk & Mitman, Kurt & Perri, Fabrizio, 2016. "Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Krueger & Kurt Mitman & Fabrizio Perri, 2016. "Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 22319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Koning, Kees, 2016. "Helicopter money or a risk sharing approach?," MPRA Paper 71922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohlbrecher, Britta & Merkl, Christian & Nordmeier, Daniela, 2016. "Revisiting the matching function," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 06/2016, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Patrice Ollivaud & Yvan Guillemette & David Turner, 2016. "Links between weak investment and the slowdown in productivity and potential output growth across the OECD," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1304, OECD Publishing.
- Grechyna, Daryna, 2016. "The Structure of Government Spending and the Business Cycle," MPRA Paper 72029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Kavila and Pierre Le Roux, 2016. "Inflation Dynamics in a Dollarised Economy: The Case of Zimbabwe," Working Papers 606, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Dées, Stéphane, 2016. "Credit, asset prices and business cycles at the global level," Working Paper Series 1895, European Central Bank.
- Uluc Aysun & Kiyoung Jeon & Zeynep Kabukcuoglu, 2016. "The credit channel is alive at the zero lower bound but how does it operate? Firm level evidence on the asymmetric effects of U.S. monetary policy," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 27, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Acikgoz, Omer & Kahn, James, 2016. "A Quantitative Model of "Too Big to Fail,"' House Prices, and the Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 71831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2016. "Macro, Money and Finance: A Continuous Time Approach," NBER Working Papers 22343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stijn Ferrari & Mara Pirovano, 2016. "Does one size fit all at all times? The role of country specificities and state dependencies in predicting banking crises," Working Paper Research 297, National Bank of Belgium.
- Chun-Hung Kuo & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2016. "Unemployment and Wage Rigidity in Japan: A DSGE Model Perspective," Working Papers EMS_2016_06, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Birendra Bahadur Budha, 2015. "Monetary Policy Transmission in Nepal," NRB Working Paper 29/2015, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Andreou, Elena & Eminidou, Snezana & Zachariadis, Marios, 2016. "Inflation expectations and monetary policy in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 11306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fantazzini, Dean & Nigmatullin, Erik & Sukhanovskaya, Vera & Ivliev, Sergey, 2016. "Everything you always wanted to know about bitcoin modelling but were afraid to ask," MPRA Paper 71946, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Wabenga Yango, James & Nlemfu Mukoko, J.Blaise, 2015.
"Markups, Trend positif d’inflation et Coûts en bien-être
[Markups, positive inflation trend and welfare costs]," MPRA Paper 71686, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Tobias Kranz, 2016. "Persistent Stochastic Shocks in a New Keynesian Model with Uncertainty," Research Papers in Economics 2016-05, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Saraceno & Roberto Tamborini, 2015. "How can it work ? On the impact of quantitative easing in the Eurozone," Sciences Po publications 2015/03, Sciences Po.
- Anna Kormilitsina, 2016. "Is Government Spending Predetermined? A Test of Identification for Fiscal Policy Shocks," Departmental Working Papers 1607, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Haustein & Sven Schreiber, 2016. "Adjusting production indices for varying weather effects," IMK Working Paper 171-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Antonio M. Conti & Fabrizio Venditti, 2016. "The Financial Stability Dark Side of Monetary Policy," BCAM Working Papers 1601, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Item repec:zbw:cawmdp:86 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l’économie keynésienne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4di9av1cud8, Sciences Po.
- Samuel Danthine & Michel De Vroey, 2016. "The Integration of Search in Macroeconomics: Two Alternative Paths," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Julian A. Parra-Polania & Carmiña O. Vargas, 2016. "Relevance of the fiscal-policy setup in the analysis of macroprudential and ex-post financial crisis interventions," Borradores de Economia 945, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kilponen, Juha & Orjasniemi, Seppo & Ripatti, Antti & Verona, Fabio, 2016. "The Aino 2.0 model," Research Discussion Papers 16/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Chatri, Abdellatif & Maarouf, Abdelwahab & Ezzahid, Elhaj, 2015.
"Productivité agricole, intégration et transformation structurelle de l’économie marocaine
[Agricultural productivity, integration and structural transformation of the Moroccan economy]," MPRA Paper 71774, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Sebastian Gechert & Christoph Paetz & Paloma Villanueva, 2016. "A Narrative Account of Legislated Social Security Changes for Germany," IMK Working Paper 170-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Chatri, Abdellatif & Maarouf, Abdelwahab & Ragbi, Aziz, 2016.
"Pass-through du taux de change aux prix au Maroc
[An empirical investigation of the exchange rate pass-through to prices in Morocco]," MPRA Paper 71757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minskya, Ksovim, 2016. "Analysis of average value of a Fourier series using z-transform: comparison with Hodrick-Prescott filter," MPRA Paper 71745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boeing-Reicher, Claire A. & Caponi, Vincenzo, 2016. "Public Wages, Public Employment, and Business Cycle Volatility: Evidence from U.S. Metro Areas," IZA Discussion Papers 9965, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ailie Charteris and Barry Strydom, 2016. "Stock Return Predictability in South Africa: An Alternative Approach," Working Papers 608, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Marta Arespa & Diego Gruber, 2016. "Product Quality and International Price Dynamics," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/340, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Jacek Suda & Marek Antosiewicz, 2016. "Business cycles and on the job search," IBS Working Papers 07/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Tomas Havranek & Anna Sokolova, 2016. "Do Consumers Really Follow a Rule of Thumb? Three Thousand Estimates from 130 Studies Say "Probably Not"," HSE Working papers WP BRP 137/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nomoto, Takaaki, 2016. "Rainfall Variability and Macroeconomic Performance:A Case Study of India, 1952–2013," MPRA Paper 71976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2016. "Shadow banking, financial regulation and animal spirits: An ACE approach," Economics Working Papers 2016-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin Vespignani, 2016. "The impact of oil price shocks on the US stock market: A note on the roles of US and non-US oil production," CAMA Working Papers 2016-33, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Mileva, Mariya, 2016. "Inter-industry trade and business cycle dynamics," Kiel Working Papers 2041, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Nonlinearities in Wagner's law: Further evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 71702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Gertler & Christopher Huckfeldt & Antonella Trigari, 2016. "Unemployment Fluctuations, Match Quality, and the Wage Cyclicality of New Hires," NBER Working Papers 22341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald Lee, 2016. "Macroeconomics, Aging and Growth," NBER Working Papers 22310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muhammad Ayyoub, 2016. "Inflation-growth nexus in developing economies: New empirical evidence from a dis-aggregated approach," Economics working papers 2016-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2016. "Inflation at the Household Level," NBER Working Papers 22331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2016. "Sovereign Risk and Bank Lending: Evidence from 1999 Turkish Earthquake," NBER Working Papers 22335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Drissi, Ramzi, 2015. "Long Run Current Account through theoretical Intertemporal Model," MPRA Paper 71997, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Apr 2015.
- Shehadeh, Ali & Li, Youwei & Moore, Michael, 2016. "The Forward Premium Bias, Carry Trade Return and the Risks of Volatility and Liquidity," MPRA Paper 71709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Won Jun Nah & Lavoie, Marc, 2016. "Long-run convergence in a neo-Kaleckian open-economy model with autonomous export growth," IPE Working Papers 69/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Ebner, André & Fecht, Falko & Schulz, Alexander, 2016. "How central is central counterparty clearing? A deep dive into a European repo market during the crisis," Discussion Papers 14/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Benedicta Marzinotto, 2016. "Income Inequality and Macroeconomic Imbalances under EMU," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 110, European Institute, LSE.
- Karsten R. Gerdrup & Frank Hansen & Tord Krogh & Junior Maih, 2016. "Leaning against the wind when credit bites back," Working Paper 2016/9, Norges Bank.
- Hosseini, Roozbeh & Shourideh, Ali, 2016. "Retirement Financing: An Optimal Reform Approach," MPRA Paper 71613, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jan 2016.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C., 2015. "Finance and Inclusive Human Development: Evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 71787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Oliviero & Agnese Sacchi & Annalisa Scognamiglio & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "House Prices and Immovable Property Taxes: Evidence from OECD Countries," CSEF Working Papers 444, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 06 Oct 2016.
- Minskya, Ksovim, 2016. "A three-pole filter understanding of the average value of a Fourier series," MPRA Paper 71765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2016. "Estimating the top tail of the wealth distribution," Working Paper Series 1907, European Central Bank.
- Paul Hubbard & Dhruv Sharma, 2016. "Understanding and applying long-term GDP projections," Macroeconomics Working Papers 25601, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Baskaya, Soner & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem, 2016. "Sovereign Risk and Bank Lending: Evidence from 1999 Turkish Earthquake," CEPR Discussion Papers 11313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Egorov D.A. (Егоров, Д.А.) & Perevyshina E.A. (Перевышина, Е.А.), 2016.
"Modelling of Inflationary Processes in Russia
[Моделирование Инфляционных Процессов В России]," Working Papers 2138, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Christophe Blot & Paul Hubert & Christine Rifflart, 2016. "L’impact du découplage des politiques monétaires de la BCE et de la Fed," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/19npj6arn19, Sciences Po.
- Maxim L. Pinkovskiy & Xavier X. Sala-i-Martin, 2016. "Newer need not be better: evaluating the Penn World Tables and the World Development Indicators using nighttime lights," Staff Reports 778, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Procidano, Isabella, 2016. "Revisiting the relationship between welfare spending and income inequality in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 72020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, "undated". "Can the Euro Survive?," Working Paper 407731, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Frederiksen, Anders & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2016. "Consumption Network Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 9983, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anna Kormilitsina & Denis Nekipelov, 2015. "Consistent Variance of the Laplace Type Estimators: Application to DSGE Models," Departmental Working Papers 1510, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Kankanamge, Sumudu & Weitzenblum, Thomas, 2016. "Time-consistent unemployment insurance," TSE Working Papers 16-657, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Karl Pinno & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Money, Velocity, and the Stock Market," Working Papers 2016-33, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 06 Jun 2016.
- Terje Skjerpen & Nina Barth & Ådne Cappelen & Steinar Todsen & Thom Åbyholm, 2016. "Expected service lives and depreciation profiles for capital assets. Evidence based on a survey of Norwegian firms," Discussion Papers 840, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Fortin, Ines & Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Tsigaris, Panagiotis, 2016. "The Consumption-Investment Decision of a Prospect Theory Household," Economics Series 322, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ivan Idžojtić, 2015. "Namira Bez Uporabe Novca (Obračunska Namira, Obračunsko Plaćanje)," Effectus - Working Paper Series 0007, Effectus - University College for Law and Finance.
- Karelys Guzmán-Finol & Ana María Estrada-Jabela, 2016. "Los gobiernos departamentales y la inversión de regalías en Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 014614, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Jeffrey Brinkman & Daniele Coen-Pirani & Holger Sieg, 2016. "The Political Economy of Underfunded Municipal Pension Plans," NBER Working Papers 22321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.