Md Mahbubul Hakim
|First Name:||Md Mahbubul|
Department of Economics Sylhet, Bangladesh
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
RePEc:edi:desusbd (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Merkert, Rico & Mulley, Corinne & Hakim, Md Mahbubul, 2018. "Trade-offs between transaction cost, operation cost and innovation in the context of procurement and asset specificity – The example of the bus industry," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 173-179.
- Merkert, Rico & Mulley, Corinne & Hakim, Md Mahbubul, 2017. "Determinants of bus rapid transit (BRT) system revenue and effectiveness – A global benchmarking exercise," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 75-88.
- Hakim, Md Mahbubul & Merkert, Rico, 2016. "The causal relationship between air transport and economic growth: Empirical evidence from South Asia," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 120-127.
- Joarder Munim & Md. Hakim & Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun, 2010. "Analysis of energy consumption and indicators of energy use in Bangladesh," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 275-302, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hakim, Md Mahbubul & Merkert, Rico, 2016.
"The causal relationship between air transport and economic growth: Empirical evidence from South Asia,"
Journal of Transport Geography,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 120-127.
- Ştefan Cristian Gherghina & Mihaela Onofrei & Georgeta Vintilă & Daniel Ştefan Armeanu, 2018. "Empirical Evidence from EU-28 Countries on Resilient Transport Infrastructure Systems and Sustainable Economic Growth," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-34, August.
- Rashid Khan, Haroon Ur & Siddique, Muhammad & Zaman, Khalid & Yousaf, Sheikh Usman & Shoukry, Alaa Mohamd & Gani, Showkat & Sasmoko, & Khan, Aqeel & Hishan, Sanil S. & Saleem, Hummera, 2018. "The impact of air transportation, railways transportation, and port container traffic on energy demand, customs duty, and economic growth: Evidence from a panel of low-, middle-, and high -income coun," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 18-35.
- Samir, Saidi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Akhtar, Pervaiz, 2018. "The Long-Run Relationship between Transport Energy Consumption and Transport Infrastructure on Economic Growth in MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 85037, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Mar 2018.
- Dantas, Tiago Mendes & Cyrino Oliveira, Fernando Luiz & Varela Repolho, Hugo Miguel, 2017. "Air transportation demand forecast through Bagging Holt Winters methods," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 116-123.
- Nieto, MarÃa Rosa & Carmona-BenÃtez, Rafael Bernardo, 2018. "ARIMA + GARCH + Bootstrap forecasting method applied to the airline industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-8.
- Merkert, Rico & Webber, Tony, 2018. "How to manage seasonality in service industries â€“ The case of price and seat factor management in airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 39-46.
- Joarder Munim & Md. Hakim & Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun, 2010.
"Analysis of energy consumption and indicators of energy use in Bangladesh,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 275-302, November.
- Anindya BHATTACHARYA & Tania BHATTACHARYA, 2014. "ASEAN-India Gas Cooperation: Redifining India's "Look East" Policy with Myanmar," Working Papers DP-2014-19, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ahmed, Monir Uddin & Nurul Hossain, A.K.M. & Hasanuzzaman, Syed, 2015. "Exploring the depth of energy penetration in economic advancement: Perspective of Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1033-1047.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Md Mahbubul Hakim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.