Md Mahbubul Hakim
|First Name:||Md Mahbubul|
Department of Economics Sylhet, Bangladesh
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
RePEc:edi:desusbd (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Merkert, Rico & Mulley, Corinne & Hakim, Md Mahbubul, 2017. "Determinants of bus rapid transit (BRT) system revenue and effectiveness – A global benchmarking exercise," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 75-88.
- Hakim, Md Mahbubul & Merkert, Rico, 2016. "The causal relationship between air transport and economic growth: Empirical evidence from South Asia," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 120-127.
- Joarder Munim & Md. Hakim & Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun, 2010. "Analysis of energy consumption and indicators of energy use in Bangladesh," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 275-302, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Joarder Munim & Md. Hakim & Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun, 2010.
"Analysis of energy consumption and indicators of energy use in Bangladesh,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 275-302, November.
- Anindya BHATTACHARYA & Tania BHATTACHARYA, 2014. "ASEAN-India Gas Cooperation: Redifining India's "Look East" Policy with Myanmar," Working Papers DP-2014-19, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ahmed, Monir Uddin & Nurul Hossain, A.K.M. & Hasanuzzaman, Syed, 2015. "Exploring the depth of energy penetration in economic advancement: Perspective of Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1033-1047.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Md Mahbubul Hakim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.