ASEAN-India Gas Cooperation: Redifining India's "Look East" Policy with Myanmar
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mustafizur Rahman & Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Mehruna Islam Chowdhury & Farzana Sehrin, 2014.
"Connecting South Asia and Southeast Asia : A Bangladesh Country Study,"
Development Economics Working Papers
24423, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rahman, Mustafizur & Moazzem, Khondaker Golam & Chowdhury, Mehruna Islam & Sehrin, Farzana, 2014. "Connecting South Asia and Southeast Asia: A Bangladesh Country Study," ADBI Working Papers 500, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Mehruna Islam Chowdhury & Farzana Sehrin, 2014. "Connecting South Asia and Southeast Asia : A Bangladesh Country Study," Trade Working Papers 24423, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- William R. Cline, 2004. "Trade Policy and Global Poverty," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 379.
- Joarder Munim & Md. Hakim & Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun, 2010. "Analysis of energy consumption and indicators of energy use in Bangladesh," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 275-302, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Market Integration; Natural Gas; India; Myanmar Energy;
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-12-08 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2014-12-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-12-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2014-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.