Report NEP-CIS-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasily Astrov & Serkan Çiçek & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor Richte, 2014. "On Thin Ice: CESEE Core Resilient in the Face of EU Stagnation and the Ukraine Crisis," wiiw Forecast Reports Autumn2014, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alisher Aldashev & Alexander M. Danzer, 2014. "Economic Returns to Speaking the Right Languages)? Evidence from Kazakhstan's Shift in State Language and Language of Instruction," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1440, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Celbis, M.G. & Turkeli, S., 2014. "Does too much work hamper innovation? Evidence for diminishing returns of work hours for patent grants," MERIT Working Papers 053, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anindya BHATTACHARYA & Tania BHATTACHARYA, 2014. "ASEAN-India Gas Cooperation: Redifining India's "Look East" Policy with Myanmar," Working Papers DP-2014-19, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Christian H Ebeke & Greetje Everaert, 2014. "Unemployment and Structural Unemployment in the Baltics," IMF Working Papers 14/153, International Monetary Fund.