Report NEP-SEA-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moe Thuzar & Rahul Mishra & Francis Hutchinson & Tin Maung Maung Than & Termsak Chalermpalanupap, 2014. "Connecting South and Southeast Asia : Implementation Challenges and Coordination Arrangements," Governance Working Papers 24518, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Cuong Le Van & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc-Minh Nguyen, 2014. "Growth Strategy with social Capital and Physical Capital- Theory and Evidence: the Case of Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01021376, HAL.
- Chunding Li & John Whalley, 2014. "How Close is Asia to Already Being A Trade Bloc?," NBER Working Papers 20424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tari Lestari, 2014. "Can Indonesia’s Fiscal Policy be Sustained, with Exploding Debt?," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201415, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2014.
- Anindya BHATTACHARYA & Tania BHATTACHARYA, 2014. "ASEAN-India Gas Cooperation: Redifining India's "Look East" Policy with Myanmar," Working Papers DP-2014-19, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Yamaura, Koichi & Fewell, Jason & Garay, Pedro, 2014. "How Sustainable Energy Trend gives Producers Benefits: A Case of Southeast Asian Palm Oil," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169899, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Beja, Edsel, 2014. "Measuring economic ill-being: Evidence for the ‘Philippine Misery Index’," MPRA Paper 59772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tran, Minh Chau & Gan, Christopher & Hu, Baiding, 2014. "Credit Constraints and Impact on Farm Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam’s North Central Coast region," 2014 Conference, August 28-29, 2014, Nelson, New Zealand 187495, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Rehman Sobhan, 2014. "Absorbing innovative financial flows: Looking at Asia," Working Papers 138, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Narjes, Manuel & Lippert, Christian, 2014. "The Value of Policies to Conserve Native Bees in Northern Thailand-A Discrete Choice Experiment," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187427, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Senz, Anja (Ed.) & Reinhardt, Dieter (Ed.), 2014. "Task Force: Connecting India, China and Southeast Asia - New socio-economic developments," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 97/2014, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Martin Bodenstein & Luca Guerrieri & Joe LaBriola, 2014. "Macroeconomic Policy Games," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Pushan Dutt & Ana Maria Santacreu & Daniel Traca, 2014. "The Gravity of Experience," Working Papers 2014-41, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.