- Gopalakrishnan, Pawan & Saha, Anuradha, 2015. "Tax Policy and Food Security," MPRA Paper 62089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan & Tarafdar, Suchismita, 2014. "Fiscal Policy in an Emerging Market Business Cycle Model," MPRA Paper 60449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monisankar Bishnu & Chetan Ghate & Pawan Gopalakrishnan, 2013.
"Factor income taxation, growth, and investment specific technological change,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
13-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan, 2016. "Factor income taxation, growth, and investment specific technological change," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 133-152.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan, 2011. "Distortionary Taxes and Public Investment in a Model of Endogenous Investment Specific Technological Change," MPRA Paper 34111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2011-10-22 2013-11-22 2015-01-09 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2011-10-22 2013-11-22 2015-01-09. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (2) 2011-10-22 2013-11-22. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2013-11-22 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2011-10-22. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2011-10-22. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2013-11-22. Author is listed
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2011-10-22. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pawan Gopalakrishnan should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.