Report NEP-IUE-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie Berry Cullen & Nicholas Turner & Ebonya Washington, 2018. "Political Alignment, Attitudes Toward Government and Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 6905, CESifo.
- P. Aghion & U. Akcigit & M. Lequien & S. Stantcheva, 2018. "Tax Simplicity and Heterogeneous Learning," Working papers 665, Banque de France.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2000. "A VAT Revenue Simulation Model for Tax Reform in Developing Countries," Development Discussion Papers 2000-12, JDI Executive Programs.
- Cabrera, José María & Cid, Alejandro & Bernatzky, Marianne Bernatzky, 2016. "The effect of one-on-one assistance on the compliance with labor regulation. A field experiment in extremely vulnerable settings," MPRA Paper 84639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cid, Alejandro & Cabrera, José María, 2017. "Allocation of Usufruct Rights in Informal Markets: Evidence form the Streets," MPRA Paper 84736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boonzaaier, Wian & Harju, Jarkko & Matikka, Tuomas & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2017. "How do small firms respond to tax schedule discontinuities? Evidence from South African tax registers," Working Papers 85, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Deepankar Basu, 2018. "An Approach to the Problem of Employment in India," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2018-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Shesadri Banerjee & Parantap Basu & Chetan Ghate & Pawan Gopalakrishnan & Sargam Gupta, 2018. "A Monetary Business Cycle Model for India," CEGAP Working Papers 2018_01, Durham University Business School.
- Geovanny Castro & Edy Lorena Burbano & Maribel Castillo, 2018. "¿Ser o no ser, qué determina el autoempleo en Colombia? Un estudio multinomial para los años 2010 y 2013," Working Papers 35, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.