Report NEP-DGE-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chao Gu & Cyril Monnet & Ed Nosal & Randall Wright, 2019. "On the Instability of Banking and Financial Intermediation," Working Papers 1901, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Felix Kubler & Andrey Polbin & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Simon Scheidegger, 2019. "Making Carbon Taxation a Generational Win Win," NBER Working Papers 25760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Berger & Kyle Herkenhoff & Simon Mongey, 2019. "Labor Market Power," Working Papers 2019-027, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Hochmuth, Brigitte & Moyen, Stephane & Stähler, Nikolai, 2019. "Labor market reforms, precautionary savings, and global imbalances," Discussion Papers 13/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jonas E Arias & Guido Ascari & Nicola Branzoli & Efrem Castelnuovo, 2018. "Positive Trend Inflation and Determinacy in a Medium-Sized New Keynesian Model," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2018n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Pedro Gomes, 2019. "Public-Sector Employment, Wages and Human Capital Accumulation," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 07-2019, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Paul R. Bergin & Giancarlo Corsetti, 2019. "Beyond Competitive Devaluations: The Monetary Dimensions of Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 25765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohei Hasui & Teruyoshi Kobayashi & Tomohiro Sugo, 2019. "Irreversible monetary policy at the zero lower bound," Discussion Papers 1906, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Saki Bigio & Galo Nuño & Juan Passadore, 2019. "A Framework for Debt-Maturity Management," Working Papers 143, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Dave, Chetan & Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan & Tarafdar, Suchismita, 2019. "Fiscal Austerity in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 2019-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Pedro Gomes, 2019. "Jumping the Queue: Nepotism and Public-Sector Pay," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2019, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Matthew Clance & Wei Ma & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2019. "International Consumption Risk Sharing and Trade Transaction Costs," Working Papers 201932, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Yuta Toyama, 2022. "Dynamic Incentives and Permit Market Equilibrium in Cap-and-Trade Regulation," RIEEM Discussion Paper Series 1902, Research Institute for Environmental Economics and Management, Waseda University.
- Michael Sposi, 2019. "Demographics and the Evolution of Global Imbalances," Departmental Working Papers 1902, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- EL OTHMANI, Jawad, 2018. "Estimation bayésienne d’un modèle néo-keynésien pour l’économie marocaine," Document de travail 2018-5, Bank Al-Maghrib, Département de la Recherche, revised 30 Dec 2018.