Report NEP-MON-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Punnoose Jacob & Martin Wong, 2018. "Estimating the NAIRU and the Natural Rate of Unemployment for New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2018/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Fan, Haichao & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2018. "Innovation and Inequality in a Monetary Schumpeterian Model with Heterogeneous Households and Firms," MPRA Paper 84711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shirota, Toyoichiro, 2018. "Evaluating the Unconventional Monetary Policy in Stock Markets : A Semi-parametric Approach," Discussion paper series. A 322, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Belke, Ansgar & Klose, Jens, 2018. "Equilibrium real interest rates, secular stagnation, and the financial cycle: Empirical evidence for euro-area member countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 743, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Victor Pontines, 2018. "Self-selection and treatment effects in macroeconomics: Revisiting the effectiveness of foreign exchange intervention," CAMA Working Papers 2018-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nymand-Andersen, Per, 2018. "Yield curve modelling and a conceptual framework for estimating yield curves: evidence from the European Central Bank’s yield curves," Statistics Paper Series 27, European Central Bank.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2018. "Price Level Targeting with Evolving Credibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 12739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard & Ho, Sin-Yu, 2018. "Inflation, Inflation Uncertainty, and Growth: Evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 85191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaminska, Iryna & Roberts-Sklar, Matt, 2017. "Volatility in equity markets and monetary policy rate uncertainty," Bank of England working papers 700, Bank of England.
- Francesco D'Acunto & Daniel Hoang & Michael Weber & Michael Weber, 2018. "Unconventional Fiscal Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6862, CESifo.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin, 2018. "Money demand stability, monetary overhang and inflation forecast in the CEE countries," Working Papers hal-01720319, HAL.
- Kolcunova, Dominika & Havranek, Tomas, 2018. "Estimating the Effective Lower Bound for the Czech National Bank's Policy Rate," EconStor Preprints 175753, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Corsetti, G. & Dedola, L. & Leduc, S., 2018. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Capital Flows, and Optimal Monetary Policy Trade-offs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1822, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lise Pichette & Marie-Noëlle Robitaille & Mohanad Salameh & Pierre St-Amant, 2018. "Dismiss the Gap? A Real-Time Assessment of the Usefulness of Canadian Output Gaps in Forecasting Inflation," Staff Working Papers 18-10, Bank of Canada.
- Bevan Cook & Daan Steenkamp, 2018. "Funding cost pass-through to mortgage rates," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2018/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- J. Barthélemy & V. Bignon & B. Nguyen, 2018. "Monetary Policy and Collateral Constraints since the European Debt Crisis," Working papers 669, Banque de France.
- Mirko Wiederholt & Nathanael Vellekoop, 2017. "Inflation Expectations and Choices of Households: Evidence from Matched Survey and Administrative Data," 2017 Meeting Papers 1449, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomadakis, Apostolos, 2018. "Over-the-counter interest rate derivatives: The clock is ticking for the UK and the EU," ECMI Papers 13483, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Andres Drenik, 2017. "Pricing in Multiple Currencies in Domestic Markets," 2017 Meeting Papers 1418, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Funke & Petar Mihaylovski & Adrian Wende, 2018. "Out of Sync Subnational Housing Markets and Macroprudential Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6887, CESifo.
- Carey Caginalp & Gunduz Caginalp, 2018. "Valuation, Liquidity Price, and Stability of Cryptocurrencies," Papers 1802.09959, arXiv.org.
- Shesadri Banerjee & Parantap Basu & Chetan Ghate & Pawan Gopalakrishnan & Sargam Gupta, 2018. "A Monetary Business Cycle Model for India," CEMAP Working Papers 2018_01, The Centre for Macroeconomic Policy, Department of Economics, University of Durham.
- Thomas Keating & Marco Macchiavelli, 2018. "Interest on Reserves and Arbitrage in Post-Crisis Money Markets," FEDS Notes 2018-03-01-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stefan Hohberger & Romanos Priftis & Lukas Vogel, 2018. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," Staff Working Papers 18-11, Bank of Canada.
- Christoph Basten & Mike Mariathasan, 2018. "How Banks Respond to Negative Interest Rates: Evidence from the Swiss Exemption Threshold," CESifo Working Paper Series 6901, CESifo.
- Florian Morvillier, 2018. "The role of exchange rate undervaluations on the inflation-growth nexus," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-15, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Aneta Hryckiewicz & Piotr Mielus & Karolina Skorulska & Malgorzata Snarska, 2018. "Does a bank levy increase frictions on the interbank market?," Working Papers 2018-033, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Nicholas Mulligan & Daan Steenkamp, 2018. "Reassessing the information content of the Commitments of Traders positioning data for exchange rate changes," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2018/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Motyovszki, Gergo & Pappa, Evi, 2018. "Monetary Policy and Inequality under Labor Market Frictions and Capital-Skill Complementarity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Béreau & V. Faubert & K. Schmidt, 2018. "Explaining and Forecasting Euro Area Inflation: the Role of Domestic and Global Factors," Working papers 663, Banque de France.
- Talmain, Gabriel, 2017. "Two-country Model and Foreign Exchange Dynamics," MPRA Paper 85192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spahn, Peter, 2018. "Unconventional views on inflation control: Forward guidance, the Neo-Fisherian approach, and the fiscal theory of the price level," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 02-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Atulan Guha, 2017. "Role of Foreign Exchange Reserve in Exchange Rate Behaviour The Persisting Asymmetry: A Historical Account," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5908272, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.