|Terminal Degree:||2012 Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Aziendali; Università degli Studi di Pavia (from RePEc Genealogy)|
de Nederlandsche BankAmsterdam, Netherlands
Postbus 98, 1000 AB Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:dnbgvnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Guido Ascari & Paolo Bonomolo & Hedibert Lopes, 2018. "Walk on the wild side: Multiplicative sunspots and temporarily unstable paths," DNB Working Papers 597, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Guido Ascari & Paolo Bonomolo & Hedibert F. Lopes, 2016. "Rational Sunspots," Economics Series Working Papers 787, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Bonomolo & Guido Ascari, 2012. "Does Inflation Walk on Unstable Paths? Rational Sunspots and Drifting Parameters," 2012 Meeting Papers 743, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paolo Bonomolo, 2009. "Traditional and New Keynesian Dynamic Models for Potential Output and Inflation Rate," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 99(4), pages 65-88, OCTOBER-D.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Guido Ascari & Paolo Bonomolo & Hedibert F. Lopes, 2016.
Economics Series Working Papers
787, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Barrdear, John, 2017. "The calm policymaker," Bank of England working papers 653, Bank of England.
- Francesco Bianchi & Giovanni Nicolò, 2017.
"A Generalized Approach to Indeterminacy in Linear Rational Expectations Models,"
NBER Working Papers
23521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Nicolï¿½, Giovanni, 2017. "A Generalized Approach to Indeterminacy in Linear Rational Expectations Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 12130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni NicolÃ³ & Francesco Bianchi, 2016. "A Generalized Approach to Indeterminacy in Linear Rational Expectations Models," 2016 Meeting Papers 1516, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sergei Seleznev, 2016. "Solving DSGE models with stochastic trends," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps15, Bank of Russia.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paolo Bonomolo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.