Report NEP-FOR-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Polasek, 2013. "Forecast Evaluations for Multiple Time Series: A Generalized Theil Decomposition," Working Paper series 23_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sehkposyan, 2013. "Evaluating Predictive Densities of US Output Growth and Inflation in a Large Macroeconomic Data Set," Working Papers 689, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Barbara Rossi, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers 690, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Stelios D. Bekiros & Alessia Paccagnini, 2013. "Bayesian Forecasting with a Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive DSGE model," Working Paper series 22_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sehkposyan, 2013. "Conditional Predictive Density Evaluation in the Presence of Instabilities," Working Papers 688, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Wojciech Charemza & Carlos Diaz Vela & Svetlana Makarova, 2013. "Inflation fan charts, monetary policy and skew normal distribution," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/06, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Thomas Schelkle, 2012. "Mortgage Default during the U.S. Mortgage Crisis," 2012 Meeting Papers 751, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paolo Bonomolo & Guido Ascari, 2012. "Does Inflation Walk on Unstable Paths? Rational Sunspots and Drifting Parameters," 2012 Meeting Papers 743, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/127327 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/118369 is not listed on IDEAS anymore