|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(85%) Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics (CeDEx) Nottingham, United Kingdom
School of Economics
University of Nottingham
: +44 (0) 115 951 5620
+44 (0) 115 951 4159
University Park, Nottingham NG7 2RD
RePEc:edi:cdnotuk (more details at EDIRC)
(15%) Ekonomi Bölümü İzmir, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
İzmir Ekonomi Üniversitesi
(90) 232 279 2626
RePEc:edi:deieutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Benjamin Beranek & Alper Duman, 2010. "Economic Cooperation In Turkish Culture: Public Goods Games And Lonely Elephants," Working Papers 1004, Izmir University of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2011-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2011-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2011-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2011-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2011-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2011-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2011-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2011-01-03. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benjamin Beranek should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.