Report NEP-UPT-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ungureanu, S., 2015. "Inefficient Reallocation, Loss Aversion and Prospect Theory," Working Papers 8124, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus, 2015. "Parenthood and Risk Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 8947, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erhan Bayraktar & Xiang Yu, 2015. "Optimal Investment with Random Endowments and Transaction Costs: Duality Theory and Shadow Prices," Papers 1504.00310, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Courty, Pascal & Nasiry, Javad, 2015. "Loss Aversion and the Uniform Pricing Puzzle for Vertically Differentiated Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 10523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- KORNEK, Urik & LESSMANN, Kai & TULKENS, Henry, 2014. "Transferable and non transferable utility implementations of coalitional stability in integrated assessment models," CORE Discussion Papers 2014035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carole Treibich, 2015. "Are Survey Risk Aversion Measurements Adequate in a Low Income Context?," AMSE Working Papers 1517, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Beranek, Benjamin & Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon, 2015. "Stated and Revealed Inequality Aversion in Three Subject Pools," IZA Discussion Papers 8954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Toomas Hinnosaar, 2015. "On the impossibility of protecting risk-takers," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 404, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- DECANCQ, Koen & NEUMANN, Dirk, 2014. "Does the choice of well-being measure matter empirically? An illustration with German data," CORE Discussion Papers 2014050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacob LaRiviere & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Katherine Simpson, 2015. "What is the Causal Effect of Knowledge on Preferences?," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-09, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Szekeres, Szabolcs, 2015. "When should the distant future not be discounted at increasing discount rates?," MPRA Paper 63437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Decancq, Koen & Fleurbeay, Marc & Maniquet, François, 2015. "Multidimensional poverty measurement with individual preferences," CORE Discussion Papers 2015008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).