Report NEP-LTV-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DECANCQ, Koen & NEUMANN, Dirk, 2014. "Does the choice of well-being measure matter empirically? An illustration with German data," CORE Discussion Papers 2014050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Corina Mommaerts, 2015. "Insurance in extended family networks," NBER Working Papers 21059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanden, Jo & Haveman, Robert & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Wilson, Kathryn, 2014. "Intergenerational mobility in the United States and Great Britain: a comparative study of parent-child pathways," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59332, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Beranek, Benjamin & Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon, 2015. "Stated and Revealed Inequality Aversion in Three Subject Pools," IZA Discussion Papers 8954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John W. Lopresti & Kevin J. Mumford, 2015. "Who Benefits from a Minimum Wage Increase?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-224, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Angus Deaton & Alexandra Roulet, 2015. "Creative Destruction and Subjective Wellbeing," NBER Working Papers 21069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Vito Peragine, 2015. "Equality of opportunity: Theory and evidence," Working Papers 359, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro & Vilares, Hugo, 2015. "Unions and Collective Bargaining in the Wake of the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 8943, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Koussihouèdé, Oswald & Lahire, Nathalie & Meghir, Costas & Mommaerts, Corina, 2015. "Decentralizing Education Resources: School Grants in Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 8960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).