|This person is deceased (Date: Mar 2013)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Melanie Beresford & Andrea Chareunsy, 2006. "The Shortage of Sheilas: Why so Few Women Economists at Macquarie?," Research Papers 0601, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Laura Prota & Melanie Beresford, 2012. "The Factory Hierarchy in the Village: Recruitments Networks and Labour Control in Kong Pisei District of Cambodia," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(3), pages 103-122, October.
- Li, Wei & Song, Guojun & Beresford, Melanie & Ma, Ben, 2011. "China's transition to green energy systems: The economics of home solar water heaters and their popularization in Dezhou city," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5909-5919, October.
- Melanie Beresford, 2007. "Vietnam's Development Strategies - By Pietro Masina," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 21(1), pages 70-71, May.
- Melanie Beresford, 2007. "Cambodia," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Northeast and Southeast Asian Economies, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Li, Wei & Song, Guojun & Beresford, Melanie & Ma, Ben, 2011.
"China's transition to green energy systems: The economics of home solar water heaters and their popularization in Dezhou city,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5909-5919, October.
- Acaroğlu, Hakan & Baykul, M. Celalettin, 2018. "Economic guideline about financial utilization of flat-plate solar collectors (FPSCs) for the consumer segment in the city of Eskisehir," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 2045-2058.
- Bessa, Vanessa M.T. & Prado, Racine T.A., 2015. "Reduction of carbon dioxide emissions by solar water heating systems and passive technologies in social housing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 138-150.
- Acaroğlu, Hakan & Baykul, M. Celalettin, 2016. "Economic analysis of flat-plate solar collectors (FPSCs): A solution to the unemployment problem in the city of Eskisehir," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 607-617.
- Wei, Haokun & Liu, Jian & Yang, Biao, 2014. "Cost-benefit comparison between Domestic Solar Water Heater (DSHW) and Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) systems for households in urban China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 47-55.
- Gautam, Abhishek & Chamoli, Sunil & Kumar, Alok & Singh, Satyendra, 2017. "A review on technical improvements, economic feasibility and world scenario of solar water heating system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 541-562.
- Deng, Yuechao & Wang, Wei & Zhao, Yaohua & Yao, Liang & Wang, Xinyue, 2013. "Experimental study of the performance for a novel kind of MHPA-FPC solar water heater," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 719-726.
- Armstrong, P. & Ager, D. & Thompson, I. & McCulloch, M., 2014. "Domestic hot water storage: Balancing thermal and sanitary performance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 334-339.
- Yurtsev, Arif & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2016.
"Cost-effectiveness analysis of alternative water heater systems operating with unreliable water supplies,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 174-183.
- Arif Yurtsev & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Of Alternative Water Heater Systems Operating With Unreliable Water Supplies," Development Discussion Papers 2015-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Ouyang, Xiaoling & Lin, Boqiang, 2014. "Levelized cost of electricity (LCOE) of renewable energies and required subsidies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 64-73.
- Ma, Ben & Song, Guojun & Smardon, Richard C. & Chen, Jing, 2014. "Diffusion of solar water heaters in regional China: Economic feasibility and policy effectiveness evaluation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 23-34.
- Goess, Simon & de Jong, Martin & Ravesteijn, Wim, 2015. "What makes renewable energy successful in China? The case of the Shandong province solar water heater innovation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 684-696.
- Gill, Nicholas & Osman, Peter & Head, Lesley & Voyer, Michelle & Harada, Theresa & Waitt, Gordon & Gibson, Chris, 2015. "Looking beyond installation: Why households struggle to make the most of solar hot water systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 83-94.
- Ma, Ben & Yu, Yihua & Urban, Frauke, 2018. "Green transition of energy systems in rural China: National survey evidence of households’ discrete choices on water heaters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 559-570.
- Urban, Frauke & Geall, Sam & Wang, Yu, 2016. "Solar PV and solar water heaters in China: Different pathways to low carbon energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 531-542.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
- Melanie Beresford & Dang Phong, 2000.
"Economic Transition in Vietnam,"
Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2291.
- Ishizuka, Futaba, 2011. "Economic restructuring and regional distrubution of enterprises in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 293, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Fujita, Mai, 2007. "Local Firms in Latecomer Developing Countries amidst China's Rise -The case of Vietnam's motorcycle industry-," IDE Discussion Papers 97, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sepehri, A. & Akram-Lodhi, A.H., 2002. "A crouching tiger? A hidden dragon? Transition, savings and growth in Vietnam, 1975-2006," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19104, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Francesco Schettino & Alberto Gabriele, 2008. "Child malnutrition and mortality in China and Vietnam in a comparative perspective," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 29-59, March.
- Vy Dang Bich Huynh & Phuc Van Nguyen & Quyen Le Hoang Thuy To Nguyen & Phong Thanh Nguyen & Phong Thanh Nguyen, 2017. "China Trade Expansion: A Case Study of Vietnam," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 129-132.
- Chi, Do Quynh., 2012. "Employee participation in Viet Nam," ILO Working Papers 994706953402676, International Labour Organization.
- Masayoshi Maruyama & Le Viet Trung, 2011. "Modern Retailers in Transition Economies: The Case of Vietnam," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-08, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Melanie Beresford should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.