The Factory Hierarchy in the Village: Recruitments Networks and Labour Control in Kong Pisei District of Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil M. Coe & Peter Dicken & Martin Hess, 2008. "Introduction: global production networks—debates and challenges," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 267-269, May.
- Vegard Iversen & Kunal Sen & Arjan Verschoor & Amaresh Dubey, 2009.
"Job Recruitment Networks and Migration to Cities in India,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 522-543.
- Vegard Iversen & Kunal Sen & Arjan Verschoor & Amaresh Dubey, 2009. "Job recruitment networks and migration to cities in India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2004.
"Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects, and Inequality,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1056-1093, December.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2002. "Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects and Inequality," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0217, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Khalid Nadvi, 2008. "Global standards, global governance and the organization of global value chains," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 323-343, May.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCambodia; garment industry; labour control; recruitment networks; value chain;
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umk:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:3:p:103-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Teoh Wern Jun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaummy.html .