Report NEP-HPE-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2006. "Behavioral Economics Comes of Age," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000038, UCLA Department of Economics.
- A. Baujard, 2006. "From moral welfarism to technical non-welfarism : A step back to Bentham’s felicific calculus of its members," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200606, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200641 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Melanie Beresford & Andrea Chareunsy, 2006. "The Shortage of Sheilas: Why so Few Women Economists at Macquarie?," Research Papers 0601, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200638 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200635 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans Joas, 2006. "Max Weber and the Origin of Human Rights: A Study on Cultural Innovation," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp145, IIIS.
- Ilan Yaniv, 2006. "The Benefit of Additional Opinions," Discussion Paper Series dp422, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200640 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-05-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Deakin, 2006. "The return of the guild? Network relations in historical pespective," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp322, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "Does Democracy Foster Trust? Evidence from the German Reunification," Economics Discussion Papers 613, University of Essex, Department of Economics.