Department of Economics, Political Science and Sociology St. Joseph, Missouri (United States)
Missouri Western State University
: (816) 271-5870
Popplewell Hall - 212, 4525 Downs Dr., St. Joseph, MO 64507
RePEc:edi:dbmwsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Batabyal, Sourav & Robinson, Richard, 2017. "Capital change and stability when dividends convey signals," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 158-167.
- Sourav Batabyal & Abdur Chowdhury, 2015. "Curbing corruption, financial development and income inequality," Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 15(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Sourav Batabyal, 2011. "Temporal Causality and the Dynamics of Crime and Delinquency," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(4), pages 421-441, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sourav Batabyal & Abdur Chowdhury, 2015.
"Curbing corruption, financial development and income inequality,"
Progress in Development Studies,
, vol. 15(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Francesco Grigoli & Evelio Paredes & Gabriel Di Bella, 2016. "Inequality and Growth; A Heterogeneous Approach," IMF Working Papers 16/244, International Monetary Fund.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sourav Batabyal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.