|Terminal Degree:||2020 Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde; Universiteit Gent (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Faculteit van de Economische, Sociale en Politieke Wetenschappen en Solvay Management School Brussel, Belgium
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
RePEc:edi:fevubbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Andres Algaba & David Ardia & Keven Bluteau & Samuel Borms & Kris Boudt, 2020. "Econometrics Meets Sentiment: An Overview Of Methodology And Applications," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 512-547, July.
- Andres Algaba & Kris Boudt & Steven Vanduffel, 2020. "The variance implied conditional correlation," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2-3), pages 200-222, February.
- Algaba, Andres & Boudt, Kris, 2017. "Generalized financial ratios to predict the equity premium," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 244-257.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andres Algaba & David Ardia & Keven Bluteau & Samuel Borms & Kris Boudt, 2020.
"Econometrics Meets Sentiment: An Overview Of Methodology And Applications,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 512-547, July.
- Baranowski, Paweł & Doryń, Wirginia & Łyziak, Tomasz & Stanisławska, Ewa, 2021. "Words and deeds in managing expectations: Empirical evidence from an inflation targeting economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 49-67.
- Danilo Vassallo & Giacomo Bormetti & Fabrizio Lillo, 2019. "A tale of two sentiment scales: Disentangling short-run and long-run components in multivariate sentiment dynamics," Papers 1910.01407, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Hubert, Paul & Labondance, Fabien, 2021. "The signaling effects of central bank tone," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Paola Cerchiello & Roberta Scaramozzino, 2021. "Network Based Evidence of the Financial Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic," DEM Working Papers Series 198, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Algaba, Andres & Boudt, Kris, 2017.
"Generalized financial ratios to predict the equity premium,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 244-257.
- McMillan, David G., 2019. "Stock return predictability: Using the cyclical component of the price ratio," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 228-242.
- Faria, Gonçalo & Verona, Fabio, 2018. "The equity risk premium and the low frequency of the term spread," Research Discussion Papers 7/2018, Bank of Finland.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andres Algaba should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.