Oliver W. Wojahn
Euro Business CollegeHamburg, Germany
RePEc:edi:ebchhde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Wojahn, Oliver & Geister, Susanne & Richter, Julia, 2015. "The impact of analyst report complexity on trading decisions in an experimental setting," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 29-32.
- Wojahn, Oliver W., 2012. "Why does the airline industry over-invest?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 1-8.
- Oliver W. Wojahn, 2002. "The Impact of Passengers' Preferences Regarding Time and Service Quality on Airline Network Structure," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(1), pages 139-162, January.
- Wojahn, Oliver W., 2001. "Airline network structure and the gravity model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 267-279, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Wojahn, Oliver W., 2012.
"Why does the airline industry over-invest?,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 1-8.
- Stefan Gössling & Frank Fichert & Peter Forsyth, 2017. "Subsidies in Aviation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-19, July.
- Hooper, Paul, 2014. "Has liberalisation stalled?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 17-21.
- Chiuling Lu & Ann Yang & Jui-Feng Huang, 2015. "Bankruptcy predictions for U.S. air carrier operations: a study of financial data," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(3), pages 574-589, July.
- Akbar, Yusaf & NÃ©meth, AdÃ©l & Niemeier, Hans-Martin, 2014. "Here we go againâ€¦the Permanently Failing Organization: An application to the airline industry in Eastern Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-11.
- Hu, Qiwei & Zhang, Anming, 2015. "Real option analysis of aircraft acquisition: A case study," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 19-29.
- Carreira, Joana S. & Lulli, Guglielmo & Antunes, António P., 2017. "The airline long-haul fleet planning problem: The case of TAP service to/from Brazil," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 263(2), pages 639-651.
- Wojahn, Oliver W., 2001.
"Airline network structure and the gravity model,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 267-279, August.
- Wang, Xiyan(Jamie), 2016. "1-Hub, 2-hub or fully connected network? A theoretical analysis of the optimality of airline network structure," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 12-23.
- Burghouwt, Guillaume, 2014. "Long-haul specialization patterns in European multihub airline networks â€“ An exploratory analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 30-41.
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Sean Gorman & Peter Nijkamp & Franz-Josef Bade, 2007. "Network Analysis of Commuting Flows: A Comparative Static Approach to German Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 315-331, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Oliver W. Wojahn should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.