- Sean Turnell, 2005. "Central Banking at the Periphery of the British Empire: Colonial Burma, 1886-1937," Research Papers 0511, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Turnell, 2005. "The Chettiars in Burma," Research Papers 0512, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Turnell, 2005. "The Rise and Fall of Cooperative Credit in Colonial Burma," Research Papers 0509, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Turnell, 2002. "Keynes, Economics and War: A Liberal Dose of Realism," Research Papers 0207, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Turnell, 2001. "Core Labour Standards and the WTO," Research Papers 0103, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Turnell, 2001. "Full Employment and Free Trade: An Historical Episode of Australian Intellectual Leadership," Research Papers 0102, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Turnell, 2001. "The Right to Employment: Extending the Core Labour Standards and Trade Debate," Research Papers 0101, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Ha Vu & Sean Turnell, 2015. "The Behavior of Australian Banks¡¯ Capital Buffers: Pro- or Counter-Cyclical?," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 110-118, February.
- Paul A. Onyina & Sean Turnell, 2013. "The Impacts Of A Microfinance Lending Scheme On Clients In Ghana," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(2), pages 79-88.
- Ha Vu & Sean Turnell, 2012. "A parametric measure of productivity change from hyperbolic distance function: Application to the Vietnamese banking industry," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 2(5), pages 1-4.
- Ha Vu & Sean Turnell, 2011. "Cost and Profit Efficiencies of Australian Banks and the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(279), pages 525-536, December.
- Sean TURNELL, 2011. "Fundamentals of Myanmar's Macroeconomy: A Political Economy Perspective," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 136-153, 06.
- Sean Turnell & Henry Sandee & John Butcher & Mike Douglass & Henk Schulte Nordholt & Leena Avonius & Munafrizal Manan, 2010. "Book reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 255-267.
- Ha Thu Vu & Sean Turnell, 2010. "Cost Efficiency of the Banking Sector in Vietnam: A Bayesian Stochastic Frontier Approach with Regularity Constraints," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 115-139, 06.
- Sean Turnell & Leanne Ussher, 2009. "A 'New Bretton Woods': Kaldor and the Antipodean Quest for Global Full Employment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 423-445.
- Sean Turnell & Alison Vicary, 2008. "Parching The Land?: The Chettiars In Burma," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 48(1), pages 1-25, 03.
- Sean Turnell, 2007. "Security and Sustainable Development in Myanmar - By Helen James," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 21(1), pages 86-87, 05.
- Turnell, Sean, 2004.
"Nugget Coombs: A Reforming Life. By Tim Rowse. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2002. Pp. x, 419. 50.00,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(01), pages 260-262, March.
RePEc:sae:ecolab:v:13:y:2002:i:1:p:105-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (3) 2006-03-05 2006-03-05 2006-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (3) 2006-03-05 2006-03-05 2006-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2006-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2006-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2006-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2006-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2006-03-05. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sean Turnell should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.