The Impacts Of A Microfinance Lending Scheme On Clients In Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "Sovereign Credit Risk in the Eurozone," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 13(1), pages 123-136, January.
- Kuo, Jing-Ming & Ning, Lutao & Song, Xiaoqi, 2014. "The Real and Accrual-based Earnings Management Behaviors: Evidence from the Split Share Structure Reform in China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 101-136.
- Campello, Murillo & Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2010.
"The real effects of financial constraints: Evidence from a financial crisis,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 470-487, September.
- Murillo Campello & John Graham & Campbell R. Harvey, 2009. "The Real Effects of Financial Constraints: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Clement & Richard Frankel & Jeffrey Miller, 2003. "Confirming Management Earnings Forecasts, Earnings Uncertainty, and Stock Returns," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 653-679, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederick Murdoch Quaye & Valentina Hartarska, 2016. "Investment Impact of Microfinance Credit in Ghana," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(3), pages 137-150, March.
- Parveneh Shahnoori & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Value of E-Banking to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Development Discussion Papers 2015-09, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsMFIs; Credit; Impact; Assets; Income;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibf:acttax:v:5:y:2013:i:2:p:79-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .