The Behavior of Australian Banks¡¯ Capital Buffers: Pro- or Counter-Cyclical?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon H Hanson & Craig McIntosh, 2010. "The Great Mexican Emigration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 798-810, November.
- LICERIO, Enedina & FULLERTON, Thomas M. Jr. & CLARK, Don P., 2010. "Empirical Evidence Regarding Regulatory Burdens And Global Income Performance," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2), pages 5-32.
- Pissarides, Christopher A & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 1989. "Unemployment and the Inter-regional Mobility of Labour," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 739-755, September.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 869-924.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006.
"Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 869-924.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States," NBER Working Papers 12141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- FULLERTON, Thomas M. & DE LEON, Marycruz & KELLEY, Brian W., 2007. "Regulatory Burdens And International Income Performance," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Horst Feldmann, 2013. "The unemployment effect of hiring and firing regulation in developing countries: survey evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(18), pages 1603-1607, December.
- Horst Feldmann, 2008. "Business regulation and labor market performance around the world," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 201-235, April.
- Hugo Gallardo-Sejas & Salvador-Gil Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Vivero & Jose Martinez-Serrano, 2006. "Determinants of European immigration: a cross-country analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 769-773.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 126-142.
- Horst Feldmann, 2003. "Labor Market Regulation and Labor Market Performance: Evidence Based on Surveys among Senior Business Executives," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 509-540, November.
- Nathan J. Ashby & Avilia Bueno & Deborah Martínez Villarreal, 2013. "The determinants of immigration from Mexico to the United States: a state-to-state analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 638-641, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; Business cycle; Capital buffers; Capital regulation; financial crisis.;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfa:aefjnl:v:2:y:2015:i:1:p:110-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Redfame publishing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .