The Rise and Fall of Cooperative Credit in Colonial Burma
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- False Histories: Microfinance and its non-Lineage of German Cooperative Banking
by philmader in governance across borders on 2011-09-14 14:26:20
- The need for a longer (but not too long) history of microfinance
by philmader in governance across borders on 2015-06-12 19:11:07
More about this item
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-03-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2006-03-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2006-03-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mac:wpaper:0509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edmqqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Helen Boneham The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Helen Boneham to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edmqqau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.