Report NEP-SEA-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luke B Willard & Tarhan Feyzioglu, 2006. "Does Inflation in China Affect the United States and Japan?," IMF Working Papers 06/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Christine C.P. Wong & Richard M. Bird, 2005. "China?s Fiscal System: A Work in Progress," International Tax Program Papers 0515, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Xiangming Li & Steven V Dunaway, 2005. "Estimating China's "Equilibrium" Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 05/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:06/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Peiling Wei & Siu Kei Wong, 2006. "Are the markets for factories and offices integrated? Evidence from Hong Kong?," Departmental Working Papers _179, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Nicoletta Batini & Alessandro Rebucci & Papa M'B. P. N'Diaye, 2005. "The Domestic and Global Impact of Japan's Policies for Growth," IMF Working Papers 05/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:murrell_newpalgrave is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorge A Chan-Lau & Toni Gravelle, 2005. "The END; A New Indicator of Financial and Nonfinancial Corporate Sector Vulnerability," IMF Working Papers 05/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Ioannis Lazopoulos, 2005. "Cycles And Banking Crisis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 15, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Alan Blinder, 2006. "Monetary Policy by Committee: Why and How?," DNB Working Papers 092, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sean Turnell, 2005. "The Chettiars in Burma," Research Papers 0512, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Turnell, 2005. "Central Banking at the Periphery of the British Empire: Colonial Burma, 1886-1937," Research Papers 0511, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Mandana, Hajj & Panizza, Ugo, 2006. "Religion and education gender gap: Are Muslims different?," POLIS Working Papers 64, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Pokar D Khemani & Jack Diamond, 2005. "Introducing Financial Management Information Systems in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 05/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Sean Turnell, 2005. "The Rise and Fall of Cooperative Credit in Colonial Burma," Research Papers 0509, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.