Are the markets for factories and offices integrated? Evidence from Hong Kong?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Peiling Wei & Siu Kei Wong, 2006. "Are the Markets for Factories and Offices Integrated? Evidence from Hong Kong," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 62-94.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Peiling Wei & Siu Kei Wong, 2006. "Are the markets for factories and offices integrated? Evidence from Hong Kong?," Discussion Papers 00018, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Patrick Wai Yin Cheung & Erica Jiajia Ding, 2008. "Intra-metropolitan Office Price and Trading Volume Dynamics: Evidence from Hong Kong," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(2), pages 47-74.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregation bias; geographical distance; industrial real estate; substitutability;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-03-05 (China)
- NEP-FIN-2006-03-05 (Finance)
- NEP-GEO-2006-03-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SEA-2006-03-05 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-03-05 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-03-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chk:cuhked:_179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.