İşletme Bölümü Ankara, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:dbmettr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ulkem Basdas & Adil Oran, 2014. "Event studies in Turkey," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 14(3), pages 167-188, September.
- Soytas, Ugur & Oran, Adil, 2011. "Volatility spillover from world oil spot markets to aggregate and electricity stock index returns in Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 354-360, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ulkem Basdas & Adil Oran, 2014.
"Event studies in Turkey,"
Borsa Istanbul Review,
Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 14(3), pages 167-188, September.
- Esin Cakan & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Does U.S. Macroeconomic News Make the South African Stock Market Riskier?," Working Papers 201646, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Esin Cakan & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Does U.S. News Impact Asian Emerging Markets? Evidence from Nonparametric Causality-in-Quantiles Test," Working Papers 201631, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Soytas, Ugur & Oran, Adil, 2011.
"Volatility spillover from world oil spot markets to aggregate and electricity stock index returns in Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 354-360, January.
- Jammazi, Rania & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2015. "A wavelet-based nonlinear ARDL model for assessing the exchange rate pass-through to crude oil prices," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 173-187.
- Li, Qiming & Cheng, Ke & Yang, Xiaoguang, 2017. "Response pattern of stock returns to international oil price shocks: From the perspective of China’s oil industrial chain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1821-1831.
- Libo Yin & Liyan Han, 2013. "Exogenous Shocks and Information Transmission in Global Copper Futures Markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(8), pages 724-751, August.
- Berna Aydogan & Istemi Berk, 2015. "Crude Oil Price Shocks and Stock Returns: Evidences from Turkish Stock Market under Global Liquidity Conditions," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 54-68.
- Kristjanpoller, Werner D. & Concha, Diego, 2016. "Impact of fuel price fluctuations on airline stock returns," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 496-504.
- Jammazi, Rania, 2012. "Cross dynamics of oil-stock interactions: A redundant wavelet analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 750-777.
- Jammazi, Rania, 2012.
"Oil shock transmission to stock market returns: Wavelet-multivariate Markov switching GARCH approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 430-454.
- Rania Jammazi, 2014. "Oil Shock Transmission to Stock Market Returns: Wavelet Multivariate Markov Switching GARCH Approach," Working Papers 2014-197, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Saleh Mothana Obadi & Matej Korcek, 2015. "Investigation of Driving Forces of Energy Consumption in European Union 28 Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 422-432.
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Soytas, Ugur & Gupta, Rangan, 2015. "Oil prices and financial stress: A volatility spillover analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 278-288.
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Gormus, N. Alper & Soytas, Uğur, 2016. "Oil prices and real estate investment trusts (REITs): Gradual-shift causality and volatility transmission analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 168-175.
- Awartani, Basel & Maghyereh, Aktham Issa, 2013. "Dynamic spillovers between oil and stock markets in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 28-42.
- Roy, Rudra Prosad & Sinha Roy, Saikat, 2017. "Financial contagion and volatility spillover: An exploration into Indian commodity derivative market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 368-380.
- Zhang, Dayong & Cao, Hong & Dickinson, David G. & Kutan, Ali M., 2016. "Free cash flows and overinvestment: Further evidence from Chinese energy firms," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 116-124.
- Moreno, Blanca & García-Álvarez, María Teresa & Ramos, Carmen & Fernández-Vázquez, Esteban, 2014. "A General Maximum Entropy Econometric approach to model industrial electricity prices in Spain: A challenge for the competitiveness," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 815-824.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adil Oran should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.