|413 Old North 37th and O Streets, NW Washington, DC 20057|
McCourt School of Public Policy Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
3600 N Street, NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20007
RePEc:edi:gppigus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bednarzik, Robert W. & Kern, Andreas & Hisnanick, John J., 2017. "Displacement and Debt: The Role of Debt in Returning to Work in the Period Following the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Fahrholz & Andreas Kern, 2010. ""Red Star Spangled Banner" Scrutinizing the Root Causes of Financial Crisis," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 05-2009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andreas Kern & Alexander Salhi, 2011. "The Euro–Mediterranean Partnership: A Macroeconomic Governance Perspective," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 871-894, July.
- Alexander Salhi & Andreas Kern & Martin Rößler, 2010. "Growth Patterns in the CIS-8: A Political Economy Approach," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(4), pages 686-708, December.
- Andreas Kern & Christian Fahrholz, 2009. "Global imbalances and a trade-finance-nexus," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 206-226, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Alexander Salhi & Andreas Kern & Martin Rößler, 2010.
"Growth Patterns in the CIS-8: A Political Economy Approach,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(4), pages 686-708, December.
- Golovnin, M. & Ushkalova, D., 2014. "Macroeconomic Results of 20 Years of Transformation in CIS Countries: The Role of Investments," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 200-205.
- Andreas Kern & Christian Fahrholz, 2009.
"Global imbalances and a trade-finance-nexus,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 206-226, July.
- Christian Fahrholz & Andreas Freytag, 2011. "Whither the TARGET2 System? Taking a Glance at the Real Economic Facets of the Euro-Area Debt Crisis," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 57(1), pages 15-25.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andreas Kern should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.