Chandan Kumar Jha
|Department of Economics Le Moyne College Reilly Hall 330 1419 Salt Springs Road Syracuse, NY 13214|
|Terminal Degree:||2015 Department of Economics; Ourso College of Business; Louisiana State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Madden School of Business Syracuse, New York (United States)
RePEc:edi:sblemus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jha, Chandan Kumar, 2015. "Financial Reforms and Corruption," MPRA Paper 65420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Chandan Jha & Gautam Hazarika, 2015. "The Role of Historical Resource Scarcity in Modern Gender Inequality," Departmental Working Papers 2015-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Chandan Jha, 2014. "Social Media, Internet and Corruption," Departmental Working Papers 2014-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Jha, Chandan Kumar & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2014. "The Role of Historical Resource Constraints in Modern Gender Inequality: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chandan Kumar Jha & Sudipta Sarangi, 2014. "Women and Corruption: What Positions Must They Hold to Make a Difference?," 2014 Papers pjh13, Job Market Papers.
- Chandan Jha & Bibhudutta Panda, 2017. "Individualism and Corruption: A Cross-Country Analysis," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(1), pages 60-74, March.
- Jha, Chandan Kumar & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2017. "Does social media reduce corruption?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 60-71.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Chandan Jha & Gautam Hazarika, 2015.
"The Role of Historical Resource Scarcity in Modern Gender Inequality,"
Departmental Working Papers
2015-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Barua, Rashmi & Goel, Prarthna & Sane, Renuka, 2017. "The Effect of Age-Specific Sex Ratios on Crime: Instrumental Variable Estimates from India," Working Papers 17/214, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Chandan Jha, 2014.
"Social Media, Internet and Corruption,"
Departmental Working Papers
2014-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Biswas, Trina & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2016. "The Effect of the Internet on Bilateral Trade," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229994, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Emmanouil Tranos & Yannis Ioannides, 2015. "Ubiquitous digital technologies and spatial structure: a preliminary analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1329, European Regional Science Association.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (2) 2014-08-28 2015-07-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2015-07-11. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2014-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2015-07-04. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2015-01-09. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2015-01-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chandan Kumar Jha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.