Report NEP-LAW-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Shavell, 2014. "A Simple Model of Optimal Deterrence and Incapacitation," NBER Working Papers 20747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Paha, 2014. "Lower Sanctions, Greater Antitrust Compliance? Cartel Conduct with Imperfect Information about Enforcement Risk," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201460, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Salm, M. & Vollaard, B.A., 2014. "Individual Perceptions of Local Crime Risk," Discussion Paper 2014-072, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brown, James R. & Cookson, J Anthony & Heimer, Rawley, 2014. "Legal Institutions, Credit Markets, and Economic Activity," Working Paper 1434, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Dimitri Lorenzani & Federico Lucidi, 2014. "The Economic Impact of Civil Justice Reforms," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 530, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Damien Neven & Vilen Lipatov & Gregor Langus, 2014. "European champions and competition enforcement:Is DG COMP in ideological denial?," IHEID Working Papers 15-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Li, Wenli & Tewari, Ishani & White, Michelle J., 2014. "Using bankruptcy to reduce foreclosures: does strip-down of mortgages affect the supply of mortgage credit?," Working Papers 14-35, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mohd Shukri, Muhammad Hafiz & Hassan, Mohd Khairul Hisyam, 2014. "Should a child be allowed to give evidence? The position of child evidence under civil and Islamic laws in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 60173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2014. "The Cost of Kelo: Are Property Taxes a Form of Public Use?," Working papers 2014-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nunziata, Luca, 2014. "Immigration and Crime: New Empirical Evidence from European Victimization Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8632, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carol Luengo & Marcelo Caffera & Carlos Chávez, "undated". "Uncertain Penalties and Compliance," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1407, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Carli, Francesco & Uras, R.B., 2014. "Optimal Joint Liability Lending and with Costly Peer Monitoring," Discussion Paper 2014-075, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chandan Kumar Jha & Sudipta Sarangi, 2014. "Women and Corruption: What Positions Must They Hold to Make a Difference?," 2014 Papers pjh13, Job Market Papers.
- Apostolache, Mihai, 2014. "The influence of European regulations on the Constitution and of certain infraconstitutional regulations regarding localpublic administration٭," MPRA Paper 60703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Köll?, János & Czafit, Bence, 2014. "Labor Market Careers Before and After Incarceration," IZA Discussion Papers 8644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, D.L. & Levonyan, V. & Reinhart, S.E. & Taksler, G., 2014. "Do Payment Disclosure Laws Affect Industry-Physician Relationships?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/24, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.