Report NEP-CFN-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel H. NEUKOMM, "undated". "Structured finance, acquisitions and debt agency," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-55, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Rajna GIBSON BRANDON & Miret PADOVANI, "undated". "The determinants of banks lobbying activities," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-56, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Arina Nikandrova & Romans Pancs, 2015. "Dynamic Project Selection," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1505, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Jha, Chandan Kumar, 2015. "Financial Reforms and Corruption," MPRA Paper 65420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Deockhyun Ryu, 2015. "Measuring the Speed of Convergence of Stock Prices: A Nonparametric and Nonlinear Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Josef Schroth, 2015. "Managerial Compensation Duration and Stock Price Manipulation," Staff Working Papers 15-25, Bank of Canada.
- Sengupta, Rajdeep & Bhardwaj, Geetesh, 2015. "Credit scoring and loan default," Research Working Paper RWP 15-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Orman, Cuneyt, 2015. "Organization of innovation and capital markets," MPRA Paper 65441, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2015.
- Ana Dinis & Cidália Lopes & Alexandre Silva, 2015. "Tax evasion and tax fraud in the bankruptcy process: empirical evidence from Portugal," OBEGEF Working Papers 036, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Tom Horlick-Jones & Jonathan Rosenhead, 2013. "Ambiguity and therapy in risk management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62497, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arnold, Eva A. & Größl, Ingrid & Koziol, Philipp, 2015. "Market discipline across bank governance models: Empirical evidence from German depositors," Discussion Papers 13/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Levine,Ross Eric & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2015. "Capital market financing, firm growth, and firm size distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7353, The World Bank.
- Ronald W. Anderson & Cecilia Bustamante & Stéphane Guibaud, 2013. "Agency, Firm Growth, and Managerial Turnover," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2gg54vdji29, Sciences Po.