Report NEP-HIS-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Santiago Caballero, Carlos & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Álvarez Nogal, Carlos, 2015. "Agriculture in Europe's little divergence: the case of Spain," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp15-07, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2015. "Stature and Sibship: Historical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Klein, Alexander, 2015. "Agglomeration Economies and Productivity Growth: U.S. Cities, 1880-1930," CEPR Discussion Papers 10673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duarte Nuno Leite & Óscar Afonso & Sandra Tavares Silva, 2015. "The Two Revolutions, Landed Elites and Education during the Industrial Revolution," FEP Working Papers 562, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Julia Cage & Lucie Gadenne, 2014. "Tax Revenues, Development, and the Fiscal Cost of Trade Liberalization, 1792-2006," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4icc4hr7684, Sciences Po.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2015. "Wall of Worries: Reflections on the Secular Stagnation Debate," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Julia Cage, 2014. "The Economics of the African Media," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5ut30aqjfo8, Sciences Po.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Chandan Jha & Gautam Hazarika, 2015. "The Role of Historical Resource Scarcity in Modern Gender Inequality," Departmental Working Papers 2015-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Mushed, Syed Mansoob & Tadjoeddin, Mohammad Zulfan, 2015. "Political economy of the Indonesian mass killing of 1965-1966," MPRA Paper 64878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 2015. "Edmond Malinvaud: A Tribute to His Contributions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2002, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbara M. Fraumeni & Michael S. Christian & Jon D. Samuels, 2015. "The Accumulation of Human and Nonhuman Capital, Revisited," NBER Working Papers 21284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline Fohlin & Thomas Gehrig & Marlene Haas, 2015. "Rumors and Runs in Opaque Markets: Evidence from the Panic of 1907," Emory Economics 1503, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).