Magdalena Anna Erdem
|Terminal Degree:||2010 International Doctorate in Economic Analysis (IDEA); Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Bank for International Settlements (BIS)Basel, Switzerland
: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
(41) 61 - 280 91 00
Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel
RePEc:edi:bisssch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters Books
- Wu, Eliza & Erdem, Magdalena & Kalotychou, Elena & Remolona, Eli, 2016. "The anatomy of sovereign risk contagion," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 264-286.
- Claudio Borio & Magdalena Erdem & Andrew Filardo & Boris Hofmann, 2015. "The costs of deflations: a historical perspective," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Magdalena Erdem & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2013. "Financial conditions and economic activity: a statistical approach," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Magdalena Erdem & Michela Scatigna, 2016. "Property prices and the real sector: comovements in European markets," Chapters from NBP Conference Publications, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Adrienne Csizmady & József Hegedüs & Christophe André & Elisabeth Beckmann, & Antje Hildebrandt & Krisztina Jäger-Gyovai & Agnieszka Nierodka & Martin Schneider & Karin Wagner & Guenter Karl & Robert , 2016. "Papers presented during the Narodowy Bank Polski Workshop: Recent trends in the real estate market and its analysis - 2015 edition," NBP Conference Publications, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department, number 2 edited by Hanna Augustyniak & Jacek Łaszek & Krzysztof Olszewski & Joanna Waszczuk.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Wu, Eliza & Erdem, Magdalena & Kalotychou, Elena & Remolona, Eli, 2016.
"The anatomy of sovereign risk contagion,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 264-286.
- Benbouzid, Nadia & Mallick, Sushanta K. & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2017. "An international forensic perspective of the determinants of bank CDS spreads11We are grateful to participants at the 14th Finance Meeting of the Brazilian Finance Association, the 2014 Annual Meeting," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 60-70.
- Claudio Borio & Magdalena Erdem & Andrew Filardo & Boris Hofmann, 2015.
"The costs of deflations: a historical perspective,"
BIS Quarterly Review,
Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2015. "Deflation and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2015-25, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup & Anastasia Zhutova, 2015. "Labor Market Policies and the "Missing Deflation" Puzzle: Lessons from Hoover Policies during the U.S Great Depression," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 15.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Santiago García-Verdú & Manuel Ramos-Francia, 2016. "On the costs of deflation: a consumption-based approach," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Inflation mechanisms, expectations and monetary policy, volume 89, pages 247-273 Bank for International Settlements.
- Manuel Sanchez, 2016. "The Powers and Limits of Monetary Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 36(2), pages 269-278, Spring/Su.
- Ioanna Τ. Kokores & Constantina Kottaridi & Pantelis Pantelidis, 2017. "Intra Eurozone Foreign Direct Investment and Deflation," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 23(2), pages 217-229, May.
- Lukáš Kovanda & Martin Komrska, 2017.
"Deflace, odklad spotřeby a hospodářské krize: rétorika centrálních bank vs. ekonomická literatura
[Deflation and Economic Crisis: Central Banks’ Rhetoric vs. Economic Literature]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2017(3), pages 351-369.
- Claudio Borio & Marco Jacopo Lombardi & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2016. "Fiscal sustainability and the financial cycle," BIS Working Papers 552, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chao Chiung Ting, 2017. "Price Rigidity and Wage Rigidity: Market Failure or Market Efficiency," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(11), pages 82-91, November.
- Claudio Borio, 2016. "Revisiting Three Intellectual Pillars of Monetary Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 36(2), pages 213-238, Spring/Su.
- Brendan Brown, 2016. "The Global 2 % Inflation Standard – How Will it End?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(2), pages 183-196, June.
- König, Jörg, 2016. "Bares bleibt Wahres: Bargeld als Garant für Freiheit und Eigentum," Argumente zur Marktwirtschaft und Politik 136, Stiftung Marktwirtschaft / The Market Economy Foundation, Berlin.
- Gabriele Galati & Zion Gorgi & Richhild Moessner & Chen Zhou, 2016. "Deflation risk in the euro area and central bank credibility," DNB Working Papers 509, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Micossi, Stefano, 2015. "The Monetary Policy of the European Central Bank (2002-2015)," CEPS Papers 10610, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2017. "Is Deflation Costly After All? The Perils of Erroneous Historical Classifications," IRENE Working Papers 17-09, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Ernst, Ekkehard & Semmler, Willi & Haider, Alexander, 2017.
"Debt-deflation, financial market stress and regime change – Evidence from Europe using MRVAR,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 115-139.
- Ernst, Ekkehard & Semmler, Willi & Haider, Alexander, 2016. "Debt deflation, financial market stress and regime change: Evidence from Europe using MRVAR," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hongyi Chen & Michael Funke & Andrew Tsang, 2016.
"The Diffusion and Dynamics of Producer Prices, Deflationary Pressure across Asian Countries, and the Role of China,"
152016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Chen, Hongyi & Funke, Michael & Tsang, Andrew, 2016. "The diffusion and dynamics of producer prices, deflationary pressure across Asian countries, and the role of China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Juan Carlos Berganza & Pedro del Río & Fructuoso Borrallo, 2016. "Determinants and implications of low global inflation rates," Occasional Papers 1608, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre L. Siklos, 2017.
"Central Bank Credibility before and after the Crisis,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 19-45, February.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre L. Siklos, 2015. "Central bank Credibility Before and After the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 21710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- White, William R., 2015. "How false beliefs about exchange rate systems threaten global growth and the existence of the Eurozone," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 250, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2016. "Is Deflation Costly After All? Evidence from Noisy Historical Data," KOF Working papers 16-421, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Stefano Micossi, 2015. "The Monetary Policy of the European Central Bank (2002-2015)," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 35, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Park, Donghyun & Shin, Kwanho, 2017. "Should the dangers of deflation be dismissed?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 287-307.
- Semmler, Willi & Haider, Alexander, 2015. "The perils of debt deflation in the euro area: A multi regime model," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-071, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nicolas End & Sampawende J Tapsoba & G. Terrier & Renaud Duplay, 2015. "Deflation and Public Finances; Evidence from the Historical Records," IMF Working Papers 15/176, International Monetary Fund.
- J. Boeckx & P. Butzen & N. Cordemans & S. Ide, 2015. "Deflation in Japan, Abenomics and lessons for the euro area," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 100-124, June.
- Stefano Neri & Giuseppe Ferrero, 2017. "Monetary policy in a low interest rate environment," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 392, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Claudio Borio, 2017. "Secular stagnation or financial cycle drag?," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 52(2), pages 87-98, April.
- Klaus Wiener & Rolf Ketzler, 2016. "Versicherungswirtschaft und Niedrigzinsumfeld: Risiken, Nebenwirkungen und Anpassungsstrategien," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 85(1), pages 65-79.
- Willi Semmler & Alexander Haider, 2016. "The perils of debt deflation in the Euro area: a multi regime model," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 257-278, May.
- Jakob de Haan & Marco Hoeberichts & Renske Maas & Federica Teppa, 2016. "Inflation in the euro area and why it matters," DNB Occasional Studies 1403, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Magdalena Erdem & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2013.
"Financial conditions and economic activity: a statistical approach,"
BIS Quarterly Review,
Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Margarita Debuque-Gonzales & Maria Socorro Gochoco-Bautista, 2017. "Financial Conditions Indexes and Monetary Policy in Asia," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 16(2), pages 83-117, Summer.
- Simone Auer, 2017. "A Financial Conditions Index for the CEE economies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1145, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nicoletti, Giulio & Wacker, Konstantin M. & Lodge, David, 2014. "Measuring financial conditions in major non-euro area economies," Working Paper Series 1743, European Central Bank.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Magdalena Anna Erdem should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.