Ryan B. Edwards
|Terminal Degree:||2016 Arndt-Corden Department of Economics; Crawford School of Public Policy; Australian National University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(95%) Economics Department Hanover, New Hampshire (United States)
6106 Rockefeller Center, Hanover, NH 03755-3514
RePEc:edi:eddarus (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies Stanford, California (United States)
616 Serra Street, Stanford CA 94305
RePEc:edi:fsstaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Edwards, Ryan B., 2016. "Local Impacts of Resource Shocks, Three quantitative case studies from Indonesia," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235273, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ryan Edwards, 2015. "Is plantation agriculture good for the poor? Evidence from Indonesia's palm oil expansion," Departmental Working Papers 2015-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Edwards, Ryan B., 2016.
"Mining away the Preston curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 22-36.
- Rohan Best & Paul J Burke, 2017.
"The importance of government effectiveness for transitions toward greater electrification in developing countries,"
Departmental Working Papers
2017-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Rohan Best & Paul J. Burke, 2017. "The Importance of Government Effectiveness for Transitions toward Greater Electrification in Developing Countries," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-17, August.
- Dominic P. Parker & Jeremy D. Foltz & David Elsea, 2016. "Unintended consequences of economic sanctions for human rights Conflict minerals and infant mortality in the Democratic Republic of the Congo," WIDER Working Paper Series 124, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paul J. Burke and Ashani Abayasekara, 2018.
"The Price Elasticity of Electricity Demand in the United States: A Three-Dimensional Analysis,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Paul J. Burke & Ashani Abayasekara, 2017. "The price elasticity of electricity demand in the United States: A three-dimensional analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2017-50, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jetter, Michael & Laudage, Sabine & Stadelmann, David, 2016. "The Intimate Link between Income Levels and Life Expectancy: Global Evidence from 213 Years," IZA Discussion Papers 10015, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paddy Carter & Alex Cobham, 2016. "Are taxes good for your health?," WIDER Working Paper Series 171, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rohan Best & Paul J Burke, 2017. "The importance of government effectiveness for transitions toward greater electrification in developing countries," Departmental Working Papers 2017-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ryan B. Edwards should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.