Report NEP-AGR-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaixing Huang, 2015. "The Economic Impacts of Global Warming on Agriculture: the Role of Adaptation," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Gwenole LE VELLY & Céline DUTILLY & Driss EZZINE DE BLAS & Chloë FERNANDEZ, 2015. "PES as Compensation ? Redistribution of Payments for Forest Conservation in Mexican Common Forests," Working Papers 201528, CERDI.
- Ryan Edwards, 2015. "Is plantation agriculture good for the poor? Evidence from Indonesia's palm oil expansion," Departmental Working Papers 2015-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2015. "Food security and small landholders in South Asia," ASARC Working Papers 2015-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Ángel Luis González & Vicente Pinilla & Raúl Serrano, 2015. "International Agricultural markets after the war, 1945-1960," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1513, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Kertous, Mourad & Zerzour, Sahad, 2015. "To pay or not to pay? Water bill and delay in payment in Bejaia (Algeria): A duration analysis," MPRA Paper 67801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2014. "The Renewable Fuel Standard: Issues for 2014 and Beyond," Reports 45477, Congressional Budget Office.
- Bangsund, Dean & Shaik, Saleem & Saxowsky, David & Hodur, Nancy, 2015. "Initial Assessment of the Agricultural Risk of Temporary Water Storage for FM Diversion," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 211469, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wolf, Christopher & Tonsor, Glynn & McKendree, Melissa & Thomson, Daniel & Swanson, Janice, 2015. "U.S. Dairy Farmer Welfare Perceptions and Attitudes: Survey Summary," Staff Paper Series 211466, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Dietz, Simon, 2014. "Climate change mitigation as catastrophic risk management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61215, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Holly Greuling & Susan Jenkins & James Mabli & Jessica Ziegler, 2015. "Findings from the Nutrition Services Program Process Study and Meal Cost Analysis," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3eba2398dc714f0c9e97ccc84, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Lorenz Gollwitzer & David Ockwell & Adrian Ely, 2015. "Institutional Innovation in the Management of Pro-Poor Energy Access in East Africa," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-29, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & Tolin, Lovely Ann C., 2015. "Options for Supporting Rice Farmers Under a Post-QR Regime: Review and Assessment," Research Paper Series DP 2015-46, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Liisa Laine & Ching-To Albert Ma, 2015. "Quality and Competition between Public and Private Firms," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Salustri, Andrea & Mosca, Michele & Viganò, Federica, 2015. "Overcoming urban-rural imbalances: the role of cooperatives and social enterprises," MPRA Paper 67685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clement, Floriane & Pokhrel, Paras & Sherpa, Tashi Yang Chung, 2015. "Sustainability and replicability of multiple-use water systems (MUS)," IWMI Reports 208418, International Water Management Institute.
- Morag F. Macpherson & Adam Kleczkowski & John Healey & Nick Hanley, 2015. "When to harvest? The effect of disease on optimal forest rotation," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-19, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Dermot J. Hayes, 2015. "Trans-Pacific Partnership and Foreign Ag Subsidies," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 15-wp559, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.