Alexandra L. Cermeno
(Alexandra López Cermeño)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(90%) Ekonomisk-historiska Institutionen Lund, Sweden
+46 46-222 00 00
+46 46-13 15 85
Box 7083, 220 07 Lund
RePEc:edi:dhlunse (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales Madrid, Spain
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
C/ Madrid, 126, (28903) Getafe, Madrid
RePEc:edi:ilfhees (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Santiago Caballero, Carlos & López Cermeño, Alexandra, 2020. "All roads lead to market integration : lessons from a spatial analysis of the wheat market in 18th century Spain," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 30247, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Cermeño, Alexandra & Enflo, Kerstin, 2018. "Can Kings Create Towns that Thrive? The long-run implications of new town foundations," CEPR Discussion Papers 13392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandra López Cermeño, 2017. "Universities, spillovers and the resilience of inequality in the human-capital century," Working Papers 17016, Economic History Society.
- Alexandra López-Cermeño, 2016.
"Knowledge Shocks Diffusion and the Resilience of Regional Inequality,"
0096, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Lopez-Cermeño, Alexandra, 2016. "Knowledge shocks diffusion and the resilience of regional inequality," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 22859, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Cermeño, Alexandra L. & Enflo, Kerstin, 2019. "Can kings create towns that thrive? The long-term implications of new town foundations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 50-69.
- Alexandra L Cermeño, 2019. "The driving forces of service localization during the twentieth century: evidence from the United States," European Review of Economic History, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 145-174.
- Alexandra L Cermeño, 2019. "Do universities generate spatial spillovers? Evidence from US counties between 1930 and 2010," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(6), pages 1173-1210.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Cermeño, Alexandra L. & Enflo, Kerstin, 2019.
"Can kings create towns that thrive? The long-term implications of new town foundations,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 50-69.
- Kerstin Enflo & Anna Missiaia, 2020.
"Between Malthus and the industrial take‐off: regional inequality in Sweden, 1571–1850,"
Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 73(2), pages 431-454, May.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Missiaia, Anna, 2017. "Between Malthus and the industrial take-off: regional inequality in Sweden, 1571-1850," Lund Papers in Economic History 168, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Kerstin Enflo & Anna Missiaia, 2020. "Between Malthus and the industrial take‐off: regional inequality in Sweden, 1571–1850," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 73(2), pages 431-454, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (5) 2016-06-09 2016-08-07 2018-10-15 2019-01-07 2020-05-04. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (5) 2016-06-09 2016-08-07 2018-10-15 2019-01-07 2020-05-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (3) 2016-06-09 2016-08-07 2018-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (3) 2018-10-15 2019-01-07 2020-05-04. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (2) 2018-10-15 2019-01-07. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2016-06-09
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2016-06-09
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2018-10-15
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2020-05-04
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandra L. Cermeno
(Alexandra López Cermeño) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.