Report NEP-GEO-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra, Michelangeli & Nicola, Pontarollo, 2016. "Ethnic Minority Concentration: A Source of Productivity Growth for Italian Provinces?," Working Papers 349, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 02 Aug 2016.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2016. "A Scale-Free Transportation Network Explains the City-Size Distribution," MPRA Paper 72790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eder, Christoph & Halla, Martin, 2016. "The Long-lasting Shadow of the Allied Occupation of Austria on its Spatial Equilibrium," IZA Discussion Papers 10095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bakker, Jan David & Parsons, Christopher & Rauch, Ferdinand, 2016. "Migration and Urbanisation in Post-Apartheid South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 10113, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goldschlag, Nathan & Bianchini, Stefano & Lane, Julia & SanMartin Sola, Joseba & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2016. "Research Funding and Regional Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 10081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Cordes & Birgit Gehrke & Christian Rammer & Roman Römisch & Paula Schliessler & Pia Wassmann, 2016. "Identifying Revealed Comparative Advantages in an EU Regional Context," wiiw Research Reports 412, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alexandra López-Cermeño, 2016. "Knowledge Shocks Diffusion and the Resilience of Regional Inequality," Working Papers 0096, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Sabine D'Costa & Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2016. "Impact of Structural Reforms on Regional Growth: Distance to the Frontier Matters," SERC Discussion Papers 0203, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.